Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1632
    K4J - you know my lmao and wtf are for emphasis - they were not directed at anyone Iincluding you they were just directed at the term "Mountain Ash"
    Sorry if I have upset you or offended I would feel so horrible if I EVER hurt your feelings K4J.
    I have mad respect for you fwiw.

Thats all til morning - I just wanted to hoepfully get you to understand those terms were not directed at you.

We may have to add smh, lol and the smiley from games as well.

I'm sorry I haven't been around! No idea what happened with the lynch.

I still think bea is bad and her NO U onto me is just the icing on the cake.

Okay, so I want to add my two cents just in case I die at night.

I kept thinking about what Ash did at the last minute. I can't understand it. If she is a townie who truly believed Tricks was a townie, then why the hell did she vote for her and give her 4 votes, when it was clear there wouldn't be 4 votes by deadline?
    Also, she told me there are other ways to know someone is a townie other than being a mason. Well, first of all, the cop is dead, but more than that, they are acting like they both know about each other, and would there be so much knowledge in one game? Last, she really just sat there and let me assume something which wasn't true.
    That being said, only Ash could come up with such a crazy idea to test someone, and she could do it as a townie. But it seems so ridiculous, because unless she knew Tricks wouldn't be lynched, she could have been the one causing her to die after defending her so strongly, and second, her conclusions were so ridiculous, at least about me, that it makes me really worried.

Tricks, when the night is over, I would like you to answer why you didn't even talk about Ash's vote for you. Why did she vote? She claims she wanted to see who's bad by that, if you were going to die, but you weren't at that point. And I don't think she's the one that saved you, because why vote in the first place.

So while your last post felt genuine, and also, made me think why would you go to all that trouble to write that if you didn't think there was a chance you're going to be killed, you have to understand how this looks in terms of you and Ash.

And I think I do believe Pali is scum. I also feel I'm worried about Lou not showing up to vote, though, wouldn't she want to secure a lynch? And the whole Bea vs. MP thing makes me confused. Part of me feels that this is a distancing game they are playing, because they only talk about each other and nothing more. And then another part feels this is genuine and if I trust my initial instincts, the scum would be Bea. But if there's a chance Tricks is a townie, I can see her being right about Splints and MP because she knows how they play there. I've never seen anyone on TS make people follow them because they felt that person had information.

And I'll be back Saturday night, my time (unless I can find a few more minutes today, before I leave)

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures07 View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been around! No idea what happened with the lynch.

I still think bea is bad and her NO U onto me is just the icing on the cake.

god damnit alex you're not listening to me.

I've not no u'ed you

i've only asked you to give me the same breath and scope you've asked EVERYONE in this game to give you.

You wanted space because Annie was in town and you have stuff for grad school to get done. I GET THAT. What I have a problem with is that YOU KNOW what my RL is. You KNOW I'm working 60 hour work weeks - and scrambling for like an hour here and there to spend with my husband that I moved across the country to be with. And yet - in YOUR eyes - I"m bad because I'm not around. Because you can never see a scenario in which a civ Bea might be in over her head in a game.

And Just -for ****s sake how dare you. How dare you make me the bad one for having rl problems while you expect everyone else to excuse your poor game play because you have rl issues.

Tricks - looks at my posts - I not so jokingly offered him the sig bet - he glossed over that. Because I'd win it.

Maybe - maybe if at all - alex - if you're a civ - you might want to look at why this wasn't a lynch - maybe -JUST MAYBE - that might be something you were interested in. Maybe you should be less sorry for not being around and start practicing what you preach in regards to low posting and not defending.

As long as you continue to blanket think me bad, I will continue to think you are bad. Because I have only this: I'm not scum

****ing lynch me.

I have nothing to hide in my lynch. Or in this site my NK, I know my role will be revealed at my death. I have nothing to hide.

tbh - if the lynch came down to me or tricks - I'd rather I be lynched. Something tells me she's the more usefull civ here.

Hey guys, sorry but I'm gonna extend the night phase a tad as a couple of people need to get back to me in regards to night actions, so it'll probably be up sometime tomorrow afternoon

Sorry if I delayed the starting of the day. I didn't think it wouldn't start because of it

No Fz it wasn't you, I'm still waiting on the person in question, basically it was my fault for the way I worded something I told them, which led to a misunderstanding, hence why I feel bad for just starting the day since it was my fault for confusing things rather than it just being that they didn't get it in on time

Okay got all that sorted day's gonna start shortly so bear with me whilst I write up the story

Kira sighed as she walked down the street, taking a shortcut through the alley as she worked her way towards home, normally she would have gotten a lift from her dad, one of the only perks of having a parent as a teacher, but he was still at the school marking homework so rather than hang around she had decided to just walk.

Of course she could have gotten a lift from a friendÖif she had actually made any in her time at Beacon Hills School. She had wanted to make friends with that boy Scott and his group but having two members of their friendship group die one after another had gotten rid of that idea, the last thing they needed was a new girl trying to stick her nose in after experiencing that level of tragedy.

There had been a string of deaths in the last few days, the two girls that Scott was friends with and the Sheriff of the town too, that thought had made Kiraís blood turn cold, if they could get to the Sheriff then who could stop them. Her mum had been right about Beacon Hills, it was a terrible idea to move here, unfortunately as much as her parents wanted to move there was no way they would find a buyer for their house whilst a psychotic killer was running around town.

Kira stopped suddenly, something was making her hairs stand on end, she turned to look behind her, but there was nothing there, just a dumpster and some damp, flattened cardboard boxes. She figured she must just be chilly and zipped up her jacket before turning back around.

But when she did she realised her instincts had been right, she hadnít been alone in the alley. She opened her mouth to cry out but a hand clamped over her mouth before she could even take a breath.

Lou has died, she was Kira Yukimura, the Kitsune.

Day 4 has started. With 7 players alive it will take 4 votes to lynch before deadline, at deadline it will take 3 votes. The day will end Friday 21st November at 8pm GMT (Iíve given you a dayís extension)

Wow. Sorry to see you go again Lou.
    I'm actually shocked by that role reveal and I feel pretty bad about it, but I thought that Lou and Pali were masons...Pali made quite a few comments about Jenny which I didn't understand at all, and combined with Lou saying that she came into the new role with a new perspective, I thought that meant she had info that she didn't before and seeing as she was a replacement and could not have used her power, I thought that was the only logical possibility...but now I wonder if I really messed up on trusting Pali and FZ was right to be suspicious of him all along. And I admit that a lot of what I was doing in terms of suspecting Tricks/Ash/Bea as the scum was kind of based on process of elimination and I didn't think Pali or Lou could be on the scum team. I feel so stupid right now if he is really scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    K4J - you know my lmao and wtf are for emphasis - they were not directed at anyone Iincluding you they were just directed at the term "Mountain Ash"
    Sorry if I have upset you or offended I would feel so horrible if I EVER hurt your feelings K4J.
    I have mad respect for you fwiw.

Thats all til morning - I just wanted to hoepfully get you to understand those terms were not directed at you.

We may have to add smh, lol and the smiley from games as well.
    I also wanted to address this real quick -
    First off, I'm sorry for taking things personal. I was just under the impression that every time I would share my opinion of you, it would make you angry with me. I should know better than to take things like that, I've tried to let the personal and tension aspects of the game not happen this time around and just enjoy playing. Sorry for taking it the wrong way. Also - just wanted to let you know that whenever I say lol, I am not meaning it in a disrespectful way either, I just kind of do that in everything - if you saw my text messages you'd be like what is he laughing at? (See, I want to put an lol here).

I'm dead again? You guys suck! This is just...mean I was looking forward to playing tonight. Oh well, back to the graveyard I go

Oh boy. Lou is dead, I wonder what her powers werr and whether it can help us find scum at all.

Wow, Lou dead?
    I am seriously starting to believe Tricks and Bea are both townies, and that MP and Pali are scum. Now, either Ash or Kitty are scum, or one is orange and if that's the case, I wonder if we have to get rid of them to win the game, or if they can win with the town.

Tricks, how sure are you that Ash is a townie? And once again, why were you not surprised by the fact she voted for you?
    The way it looks right now, I'm willing to go with either MP or Pali.

And I really really don't know what to think about Kitty any more. Maybe I've been wrong about him all along. That would suck big time

Forum Regular
    RIP Lou.

I just wanted to appologize to to the thread for the tone of my last post. I made it at the end of a VERY long and yucky day and was fueled by apparently a BUNCH of pent up aggression. While I do think MP is being purposely oblivious to what I'm saying, I could have worded it much better than I did. I'm very sorry to both him, my fellow players, and my lovely hostess for being so rude.

Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast