Page 68 of 109 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1632
    Although I don't like that MP is not involved in the Tricks discussion.....I feel like he's barely putting effort into the game and it's upsetting. But still, I feel if he was scum he'd have been all over that, when the majority of the thread suspects a target, it should not be that hard to be convinced, and I don't think he is not voting b/c they are teammates b/c she was gunning for him with the whole detective theory.
    Bea kind of touched on the Tricks stuff but mainly Tricks' defense rather than the suspicion against her, like she commented on the bet thing but did not comment on the reasons why I suspected her and I didn't really like that.

Ugh Idk...I feel like on the one hand she wouldn't go to this much trouble if she was scum, would she just kinda give up and vote herself, which I know she did do, but she unvoted. Then again I've done that exact same thing as scum before too so...Idk. I think at this point we're just gonna have to take a leap of faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Ugh Idk...I feel like on the one hand she wouldn't go to this much trouble if she was scum, would she just kinda give up and vote herself, which I know she did do, but she unvoted. Then again I've done that exact same thing as scum before too so...Idk. I think at this point we're just gonna have to take a leap of faith.
    I know what you mean about how hard she is trying....and it is admirable regardless of her alignment, and I am truly sorry if she thinks I am not giving her a chance, but it is hard for me to dismiss the other stuff. I find counterarguments in my head for doubts and counterarguments for those.

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Although I don't like that MP is not involved in the Tricks discussion.....I feel like he's barely putting effort into the game and it's upsetting. But still, I feel if he was scum he'd have been all over that, when the majority of the thread suspects a target, it should not be that hard to be convinced, and I don't think he is not voting b/c they are teammates b/c she was gunning for him with the whole detective theory.
    Bea kind of touched on the Tricks stuff but mainly Tricks' defense rather than the suspicion against her, like she commented on the bet thing but did not comment on the reasons why I suspected her and I didn't really like that.
    Yeah. I agree. A lot of Tricks' arguments focus on you and the fact that you're leading her lynch. She says that when she's revealed townie, you'll be the one we look at next, which is true,assuming the game is still going at that point. But then I have to think what would you have to gain from doing that? Unless you know it's a sure thing that the game will end with lynching Tricks but I've been scum with you before and I know that you don't take those kinda risks so...I have to think that she's just clinging to a last excuse. You would know that if she came out townie, we'd be looking at you next so...anyway, this ramble is basically to say that I think Tricks ​is scum.

Yeah. I agree. A lot of Tricks' arguments focus on you and the fact that you're leading her lynch. She says that when she's revealed townie, you'll be the one we look at next, which is true,assuming the game is still going at that point. But then I have to think what would you have to gain from doing that? Unless you know it's a sure thing that the game will end with lynching Tricks but I've been scum with you before and I know that you don't take those kinda risks so...I have to think that she's just clinging to a last excuse. You would know that if she came out townie, we'd be looking at you next so...anyway, this ramble is basically to say that I think Tricks ​is scum.
    Yeah, well I'm definitely not scum trying to get her lynched..but jeez I hate having this pressure lol.
    But I also think she would be lynched by now if she was a townie.

This lynch is important as a townie please think about your vote lou.
    Why do you btrust k4j so much to follow his vote?
    Cant you see he is leading the thread with my self admitted mistake?
    Ofc he wont let go he needs a townie dead I. made myself an easy target with my mix up.

I am now begging you to give me a chance!bi will go out fighting even though this is quiite frustrating!

K4J, however, will look great in the avatar I have for him

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Yeah, well I'm definitely not scum trying to get her lynched..but jeez I hate having this pressure lol.
    But I also think she would be lynched by now if she was a townie.
    What does this even mean?
    Do you feel guilty at all that you are frustrating me just to get your townie lynch?
    I am an easy target bc I made myself one but you have shown your true colors my friend.

I am getting lynched by now BY YOU K4J!!
    And I am townie!!

Ffs I need a sleep break

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post

Ofc he wont let go he needs a townie dead I. made myself an easy target with my mix up.

I am now begging you to give me a chance!bi will go out fighting even though this is quiite frustrating!

I have addressed this multiple times, and you ignore it every time - that is not going to help me change my mind.
    My suspicion of you is much greater than your mistake, things that transpired from that are scummy, like you constantly acting like that is the only reason I am suspicious of you. When I have clearly given other reasons. I try to have a discussion with you, ask you to explain why you are suspicious and you ignore me and go back to repeating the same thing you've been saying. And you keep saying things that I feel contradict your opinion of me - this whole icon thing would only be done if you think I am a townie who is not giving you a chance - but yet you think I am scum too...it just doesn't work

Y'all can do what you want. I'm over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post

Sorry hun but the bold here screams frustrated scum to me. I've said these exact same things before when getting lynched as scum. I don't think I have much of a choice here.

What does Kitty have to gain by lynching you? If you're a townie, he knows we will be looking at him next so it's a foolish mistake to make.

Sorry hun but the bold here screams frustrated scum to me. I've said these exact same things before when getting lynched as scum. I don't think I have much of a choice here.

What does Kitty have to gain by lynching you? If you're a townie, he knows we will be looking at him next so it's a foolish mistake to make.
    Well if the scum get a townie lynched today, and they kill at night, they win.

That being said, I too find Bea's recent posts genuine (damn it ), but on the other hand, the fact that she suddenly came on when things were getting busy, worries me a little.

As for MP, I keep going back and forth with him. Sometimes, his posts don't feel genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanerlaura View Post
    I know what you said in the thread but the vote tally being as it is is not a mistake, I can't say anything more than that
    thatīs it for no twists than

Quote Originally Posted by Leanerlaura View Post
    Vote Tally:

Tricks - 3 (Kitty, Pali, Fz)
    Fz - 1 (MP)

It will take 5 votes to lynch before deadline, at deadline it will take 4. The day ends 12th November at 8PM GMT.
    What happened to Ash's vote?

And Tricks​, you unvoted yourself, who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    What happened to Ash's vote?

And Tricks​, you unvoted yourself, who are you going to vote for?
    Ash unvoted last I saw

Page 68 of 109 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast