Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1632
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    I'm playing a game on TS and MP isn't posting there either.

Let me just say that if Bea and MP both turn out to be scum, it will be pretty disappointing that both barely posted.
    I'm not scum - so you know, at least my barely posting won't be disappointing in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    It is possible, they were already established on K-site so I think there is not much differentiation between players now. Also, E was orange anyway. But I think there is at least one scum among higher posters too.
    I think that's a totally fair assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Well I do agree that it looks fishy. I mean Splints would only have had time to investigate one player if she died on night one and if she didn't vote for the person she'd found to be scum...that means she didn't find anyone. If the detective had been lucky enough to find a scum on night 0, there's no way she would let that slide and vote for someone else. So therefore, I think Tricks is really suspicious for saying what she said. Also, she has been really quiet lately. As for who she could be working with...Idk. Possibly Bea because I am still suspicious of her too.
    While Lou suspects me, I actually agree with her there. When I was the detective in the Hunger Games Mafia, I checked BWT because I'd just finished a game where I read him wrong and I wanted to know where he stood before I did it again. I checked him N0 and he was scum. I voted him until he was dead.

Also - all I know about your first role is that it was civ. I get what the detective does, I get the vigalante is a civ killer - your first role and the bus driver are roles I'm unfamiliar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    Well leading up John's lynch there seemed two big topics of discussion. John being MIA and your no lynch, you were both townies. I don't think those two topics were random and the scum wanted you both to stay at the center of discussion.
    So which people seemed most focused on keeping the convo on Lou and John?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    Pali - sorry you are suspicious of me bc ppl are not talking about me - ppl are talking about me now - so feel better!

inre: splints checking MP - she was suspicious of MP Night 0 and then it lasted into Day 1 - HELLO - Through the night.

On TS disco roles (info roles) are often played by ppl who just info dump. But not splints. splints would NEVER info dump - she would use the thread to build her case and to support her claims - which I felt she did. Even when FZ defended MP's playstyle at KSite vs TS she stuck to her guns.

If you want to lose townies then by all means vote for me otherwise please ACTUALLY take time to read the thread and look for clues yourself. These ppl saying you can't learn from reading the past are so wrong its not even funny.

K4J - you say that you cannot learn from reading the past yet you are reading the past inre: to me and using it. What a weird double standard that you can read my past posts to come up with a suspicion but me reading splints posts (who was the DETECTIVE) is no good lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you lynch me you will all finally believe me but then you will have lost to the scum. What a pickle for you all to be in as I do have time to devote to this game. I wish I had more time but it is what it is.

MP/Bea/FZ or K4J there are your scum go and get them.
    I get what you are saying roxy. I can even see how you got there. If I were splints, I would have searched either: Me, you or MP. I'm fairly easy to read, I think she's one of the few people who read you right by your own admission if I recall correctly - so mp would be a logical N0 check.

I can also see the point about how it seemed she had info on John though. She said she trusted him. It's a small word, but important given her role. Reminds me of how BR played the lie detector in the Who game.

The problem I'm having is that she couldn't have checked both of them.

I am not. I know that the scum need one more townie gone. Now, while I'm suspicious of MP, there's a part of me that wonders if this is not a case of trying to get that townie. If we all think Bea is scum, why don't we just lynch her and make sure the scum don't win.
    When it comes to MP, all we have is what people did or didn't do in regards to him. Bea is distancing, I'm distancing, Splints, allegedly investigated him night 0 (which I don't believe by the way). With Bea it's her actions, and both you and me say she's scum, so why not go for the common ground?
    I know - I've played a really crappy game and prolly deserve death for being so MIA. I've got nothing except that RL is so very real right now. I've worked 10 hour days or more for the last 11 days. We lost 3 drivers and a manager in one week so my work has been extra stressfull - we've been super short handed and by the time I'm running around on my feet all day I barely have enough energy to shovel some food in my mouth and fall into bed before I do it all again.

I'm not scum though and you're right another townie death is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    What seems like an awful lot of bull to me is how defensive people are of MP.
    I don't understand why I'm automatically bad to so many people for low posting, but MP isn't. I get his RL is busy - he seems to have forgotten how cluster effed my life is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    There was a bus driver, how come you are not taking that into account? You are SO quick to run with what Tricks has.
    I was pretty sure I asked this before and don't remember seeing an answer so I will try again, what exactly does the bus driver do? Is it a power redirect?

Yep we will and I will be picking your next avatar bc I am right

Want to take that bet?
    Man - everyone's getting in on my sig/avi bet action. That said, it makes me feel like you are likely townie. The not so secret secret of the sig/avi bet is - you never offer it when you are going to loose b/c no one will ever believe it again.

That said - I'm willing to bet anyone I'm for the town because I know I will win the bet.

Ash response did seem scummy, but then her other posts seemed okay. I don't know, my track record this game is not so good after lynching John. I was 100% sure he was scum. You know what that does to me. Maybe you're right, but this vote is really so important that I don't want to make mistakes. That's why I want to vote for Bea
    That would be a mistake if you are trying to find scum.

*shrugs* well, I'm sorry but in day 1 how would anyone know anything really? Are we really supposed to believe that Splints was lucky enough to not only suspect, but actually find out that MP was scum, on night 0?? I don't buy it. She would've had to be really lucky to catch that. I know it's not impossible but still...unlikely.
    Like I said - I can see splintsy checking one of the ts people. I'd have checked MP night 0 if I had the role. He's a tricky one to read.

My issue really isn't that it's an unlikely scenario just that she couldn't have checked mp AND john.

That's why I wanted to go with Bea. She seems to be the only one no one wants to vote for, so I figured she's a sure scum. Moreover, maybe she holds the kill, or she is a RB. Otherwise, I don't get why this mess is happening
    Nope. Not scum. Not the one holding a kill - not the RB. I'm an easy name to bring up because I haven't been around. I'm not being protected by anyone. The mess is happening because mafia are good at causing chaos.

I didn't until today reading back - he is pushing for me without a consideration like I had asked.

UNVOTE - MP

VOTE - BEA
    That makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures07 View Post
    Also, Ash said I am voting someone least likely to be lynched. No. I'm voting for someone I think is practically confirmed baddie, hasn't come back to the thread and played at all and only made tons of emotional pleas and excuses; it's not my problem if others aren't following the vote.

I think Tricks and Ash may be bea's teammates, but all I really feel confident about is that bea is bad. I don't understand why a civvie bea would fail to acknowledge any of the arguments against her.
    I don't see where I failed to acknowlege anything? I voted no lynch day 1 because I had to vote super early, I was unsure of E and it was an option allowed per the rules of this site. I thought the position I was in was EXACTLY why they had the no lynch rule? Just because I come from one tradition doesn't mean I can't use the tools avalible to me in another one? That's just silly thinking. Remember when we couldn't change a vote in mafia? Now every game on the planet seems to allow everyone to vote all willy-nilly as many times as they want.

E was an indy so there's no way I was distancing from a teammate.

I've not been around. You just finished my who game - you KNOW what happened to me at work at the end of it. I worked 62 hours in the past week. My ONE day off last week was spent out of the house doing a week's worth of errands from 8 am - about 9pm. You've PLAYED games with me before when work is crazy - you know my post count drops significantly and I fall behind.

What have I not addressed?

How is she practically a confirmed scum?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures07 View Post
    I can't believe a civvie bea would act the way she has. I suppose she isn't confirmed, but she's by far my biggest suspect, and I'll be mindblown if she isn't bad. Her recent defenses, her D0 no lynch vote, her interactions with E, and her long absence.
    prepare to be mindblown. I still have that tricey paint drawering somewhere......

Forum Regular
    I'm not afraid to be lynched because I have nothing to hide. I've not really been as invested in this game as I should be and for that I'm truly sorry to both laura and those playing. If there is something I haven't addressed please let me know. I'm happy to do so.

Ok bea who are your top 3 suspects?

Bea, the bus driver switches two players, so that any actions targeted to player x will instead target player y and the other way around.
    BTW - I do suspect you, but not for low posting. You have defended the E thing, but just because you've defended it does not mean that you are a townie - I felt it was strange and I can't help but feel that way, I don't know if you saw but you asked in the last post what you did not address - it was for me that you addressed the suspicion of you, which there was a lot of, by one general paragraph and I thought that that was a good: This is this, and I'm moving on, and that would not call as much attention to you as opposed to defending your statements individually. You're also coming across as appealing to emotion with all the sad faces - which is scummy in general to me - but I also do think that could be your personality blending into your defense style.

K4J I am really starting to believe you are bad.

K4J I am really starting to believe you are bad.
    Okay, Tricks. If you want to explain why, then I can respond but other than that, there's nothing I can do for you.

Okay, I'm here. Bea, I'm really unsure of you, I have to say. It was just something about the way that you were asking me questions during the whole E lynch that pinged me with you and I haven't been able to get a proper read on you since. I do think it's highly possible that you're scum.

Tricks, I hate to say this but I am still feeling you might be scum. I agree with Kitty in that there have been a lot of things you've said that a scum on the edge of being lynched would say to defend themselves. But here's the thing...the trouble I am having with you is that you are putting up one heck of a fight and I can't remember if I've ever seen you do that before as scum. So I'm conflicted.

Okay, I'm here. Bea, I'm really unsure of you, I have to say. It was just something about the way that you were asking me questions during the whole E lynch that pinged me with you and I haven't been able to get a proper read on you since. I do think it's highly possible that you're scum.

Tricks, I hate to say this but I am still feeling you might be scum. I agree with Kitty in that there have been a lot of things you've said that a scum on the edge of being lynched would say to defend themselves. But here's the thing...the trouble I am having with you is that you are putting up one heck of a fight and I can't remember if I've ever seen you do that before as scum. So I'm conflicted.

My problem is if not them - then who? Because I do think Bea's defense sounds genuine, but if she is town then who would join Tricks/Ash? Not MP who they are campaigning for, and I feel pretty good about you, Pali and FZ. I admit FZ's hesitation makes me pause at times, maybe I am being clouded but I just feel like the 3 of them have been too scummy to not be scum.

I can't believe this lynch goes til Wednesday. I'm dying for people to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by fingersplints View Post
    I can't believe this lynch goes til Wednesday. I'm dying for people to talk to.
    LMAO, that smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post

My problem is if not them - then who? Because I do think Bea's defense sounds genuine, but if she is town then who would join Tricks/Ash? Not MP who they are campaigning for, and I feel pretty good about you, Pali and FZ. I admit FZ's hesitation makes me pause at times, maybe I am being clouded but I just feel like the 3 of them have been too scummy to not be scum.
    You feel good about me? What happened to me possibly coming back as scum?

I don't know what to do!

You feel good about me? What happened to me possibly coming back as scum?
    Lol, I changed my mind. Hopefully I won't regret that.

Okay Kitty, do you really honestly believe that Tricks ​is scum? Like 100%?

Okay Kitty, do you really honestly believe that Tricks ​is scum? Like 100%?

Definitely not 100% sure..not to mention that would be impossible. She does make me have my moments of doubts...but I've been thinking the suspicious things out weight the doubts. I was like very sure when she voted for herself today, but then she came back only to unvote and that only adds to the confusion of why would a scum do that..but at the same time, like I've said I don't know who it could be but her and those I think are working with her....because of the interaction it's closed off a lot of options and I feel like it's almost coming down to process of elimination.

Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast