Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    Wtf? I thought I voted for Bea.

VOTE: BEA

Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures07 View Post
    I'm so sorry, everyone! My fiance was in town from Monday evening until earlier this morning, which I think I alluded to, but i totally intended on getting in here and posting, but between school and taking advantage of that time I just didn't get around to it. I also did not post at all in Monopoly -- FZ. can back that up.

I'm voting Bea. She still hasn't been around and her most recent posts seem like a guilt trip designed as a last attempt to take the thread away from her, and it seems it has worked. I don't like it one bit. Busy or not, bea would come back and playing. Also, I still think she's bad for the same reasons, which she has failed to address.

I don't know where this splints checked me stuff is coming from but it's wrong. I'm not a baddie here. This playstyle has been so incredibly unindicative of my baddie game it's not even funny, so I find it odd Tricks has done a 180 on me all of a sudden. I think Tricks's is bea's teammate.

VOTE: BEA
    See??? My last post in the thread was right here. Why is the host saying I didn't vote for Bea?

Also, Ash said I am voting someone least likely to be lynched. No. I'm voting for someone I think is practically confirmed baddie, hasn't come back to the thread and played at all and only made tons of emotional pleas and excuses; it's not my problem if others aren't following the vote.

I think Tricks and Ash may be bea's teammates, but all I really feel confident about is that bea is bad. I don't understand why a civvie bea would fail to acknowledge any of the arguments against her.

Why should I help the scum just bc I am so frustrated??? Forget that! They have a plethora crap to use why should I help them anymore?
    Again I am so sorry to the Town.

unvote tricks

Also, Ash said I am voting someone least likely to be lynched. No. I'm voting for someone I think is practically confirmed baddie, hasn't come back to the thread and played at all and only made tons of emotional pleas and excuses; it's not my problem if others aren't following the vote.

I think Tricks and Ash may be bea's teammates, but all I really feel confident about is that bea is bad. I don't understand why a civvie bea would fail to acknowledge any of the arguments against her.
    How is she practically a confirmed scum?

See??? My last post in the thread was right here. Why is the host saying I didn't vote for Bea?
    I know what you said in the thread but the vote tally being as it is is not a mistake, I can't say anything more than that

Vote Tally:

Tricks - 3 (Kitty, Pali, Fz)
    Fz - 1 (MP)

It will take 5 votes to lynch before deadline, at deadline it will take 4. The day ends 12th November at 8PM GMT.

I'm heading to bed so if you lynch anyone in the near future you'll just have to be patient

also

ewww dont watch that one - watch this one instead

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    How is she practically a confirmed scum?
    I can't believe a civvie bea would act the way she has. I suppose she isn't confirmed, but she's by far my biggest suspect, and I'll be mindblown if she isn't bad. Her recent defenses, her D0 no lynch vote, her interactions with E, and her long absence.

Also, add in the fact that she seems to be avoiding yet ANOTHER lynch here.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanerlaura View Post
    I know what you said in the thread but the vote tally being as it is is not a mistake, I can't say anything more than that
    I'm confused then.

MP - do you think you are being set up somehow?

I'm here, only just finished work so I'm starving. Currently cooking some pasta so I might be a while before I catch up, would someone care fo enlighten me on the days events?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    MP - do you think you are being set up somehow?
    I don't know, either that or people are wrong about me.

Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast