No announcement yet.

How shocked were you by the ending ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How shocked were you by the ending ?

As ep 2 was finishing I was sat there thinking "nothing from way out of left field this week then".

Then bam, within seconds, Wells (Pariah) shows up and in cold blood stabs Stagg (presumably) to death.

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen and had to watch it again. Even after a 2nd and 3rd viewing I was still in shock and left wondering wth had just happened.

One of the most truly unexpected endings I have ever seen in tv/film.

Would love each episode to have its Wells ending moment until such a time when he finally revals who he is (and my money is on Pariah, from COIE).

Very damn shocking and so freakin unexpected. That wasn't foreseeable at all it may b ebe one of the most unexpected and shocking endings of a tv show or movie that I've ever seen.
    he can Freakin walk, and he's responsible for murder.

Comment

I would suspect he'll become reverse flash or Proffesor zoom

Comment

Well considering we already knew something was up with Dr. Wells and he was a pretty shady character, I don't know if shocked is the right word. I didn't see it coming that he straight up killed someone though.

Comment

I was caught off guard by the end of this episode. Wasn't Simon Stagg behind the creation of another super hero?

Comment

I can't describe how the feeling was!
            Very shocked.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍