Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fastest Man Alive" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok what is the deal with the Professor?...seems like he wants Barry to become the Flash so that he can use him later and/or take him down later.

Comment

• Seems like use him....it seems the point of that last scene was to establish that Wells was planning on using Barry. CRAZY.

I don't think he's reverse flash now....nor is another flash but I wonder?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrit Zeneli
        I still feel a bit odd that Iris is not how her comic book character is being portrayed...don't get me wrong colour doesn't play a factor in what I want to say, yes the Actress is more Melanin dominant as to being Caucasian, but if they're going with the whole respecting the comic book, then they're pretty much crapping over everything right now. I'm not surprised since Hollywood never seems to understand why writers, and graphic novel artist's visions, and taking a huge dump on their portrayals is really messing with my creative mojo right now....my OCD is seriously jerking around right now.
        Or your prejudice. A lot of viewers including me have not read or seen the comic book so I couldn't care less whether a character is black, white or asian. To say that it is crapping over everything is very small-minded and very narrow thinking of you. What an extremely rude thing to say. Do you need to be reminded that all these characters are FICTIONAL and can take on whatever human form the people telling the story wish? Does the person's skin colour really it make a difference of you buying the story being told? I cannot believe this is an issue with some people, it's really sickening. Please find something else to post about and nice try dancing around the obvious, people like you are disgusting.

Anyway, I came to talk about tonight's episode - gosh reading that comment really irked me and put me in such a bad mood I'm going to have to go away and come back to debrief. It's really sad how some people still see colour as an issue and not a source of inclusion to an audience that is too often left out to fantasize about being apart of popular culture, especially in the science fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by lola dee
          Or your prejudice. A lot of viewers including me have not read or seen the comic book so I couldn't care less whether a character is black, white or asian. To say that it is crapping over everything is very small-minded and very narrow thinking of you. What an extremely rude thing to say. Do you need to be reminded that all these characters are FICTIONAL and can take on whatever human form the people telling the story wish? Does the person's skin colour really it make a difference of you buying the story being told? I cannot believe this is an issue with some people, it's really sickening. Please find something else to post about and nice try dancing around the obvious, people like you are disgusting.

Anyway, I came to talk about tonight's episode - gosh reading that comment really irked me and put me in such a bad mood I'm going to have to go away and come back to debrief. It's really sad how some people still see colour as an issue and not a source of inclusion to an audience that is too often left out to fantasize about being apart of popular culture, especially in the science fiction.
          Thank you. So much.

Comment

• Originally posted by lola dee

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
            Thank you. So much.
            I really wish stuff like this wouldn't have turned into an argument, and to argue with some online is pointless! Do you know how arrogant it is to try and pick a fight with another person online? Yes I made a bad judgement on a fictional character but I'm passionate about stuff like this, and for an Autistic person like me to see something that is out of place throws my mental equilibrium off-balance. So thinking about picking a fight online simply because one persons believes don't coencile with your acceptance is not only foolish and pointless! But rather close-minded because you're only picking my comment as me picking a racial perspective rather than about respecting the writer, and artist whom with great respect envisioned the character the way they are portrayed, instead of how Hollywood is trying to portray them. AND as for you ClarkyBoy14 keep being the sheep that you are, and walk amongst to heard. If any of the mods want to block and kick me out of this forum and Block my IP then go ahead do it, because I was only trying to express a thought, and only that itself.

Comment

• If Iris West in the TV show, shows classic Iris West traits of the comic character I got no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                Ok what is the deal with the Professor?...seems like he wants Barry to become the Flash so that he can use him later and/or take him down later.
                My best guess is that Wells is a "Reverse-Flash" that wants Barry Allen to reach his full potential before he tries to prove he is better!!!

Comment

• I wish they'd keep showing Flash on Wednesdays after Arrow so I can actually watch it. Good to be able to see this episode though.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎