Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a fantastic weekend everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
      Interesting cliff hanger but I'm so tired of Lana, I really don't care.
      Word.

Comment

• You should really listen to what Lex is implying there, Lana. "If I ever let you slip through my fingers, I have no idea what I'd be capable of." "Well, you know this isn't the most typical pregnancy, but everything's on schedule."

Really enjoyed this rewatch. Hope you all have an amazing weekend! bye bye!!

Comment

• See ya next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
            The Way – AEIA
            Electric Hippo – Wet Water
            Bitter End – East
            Mojo Henry – Metro
            The Way – White Pyramid
            The Siprelles
            The Psychadelic Supermarket
            Stone City S – Picadilly Light Show
            Dustin and the Gurus
            Rasta Mike’s Reggae
            Portland Zoo – Menagerie
            Soul Revolution –

I haven't either, but don't think they are real.
            Just checked. Not real, as far as I can tell. Must have been some sort of legal issue...

Comment

Just checked. Not real, as far as I can tell. Must have been some sort of legal issue...
              Maybe the music industry had something against a romantically inspired evil Raubkopie*!!!

*In Germany an illegal copy of music or movie is called a Raubkopie which is a composition word for Raub (armed robbery) and Kopie (copy).

Comment

Not months ago... just a week or so, I think.
                The timeline for this season is a little unclear. Fallout takes place six weeks after Vessel/Zod, which took place in the spring.Which means Fallout probably takes place in like June. Crimson takes place on February 14th and 15th. So, Rage to Labyrinth takes place between the summer and February.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
                  The timeline for this season is a little unclear. Fallout takes place six weeks after Vessel/Zod, which took place in the spring.Which means Fallout probably takes place in like June. Crimson takes place on February 14th and 15th. So, Rage to Labyrinth takes place between the summer and February.
                  Well, Subterranean takes place during harvest, I'd assume September or early October.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                    Happy Birthday, skully! Go have fun!
                    Originally posted by MrsK
                    Happy birthday, skully!!

10 minutes. I am going to have to miss Labyrinth, too, because of family obligation. Hoping to make it in time for Crimson.
                    Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    Skully, Happy B-Day!
                    Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    Happy birthday Skully!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Ankhara
                    Aww! Happy birthday skully! Enjoy your bday with your loved ones and have fun!
                    I love you guys!!!

Had a few nice red wines with good friends. Feeling nicely mellow!!!

Will rewatch tonight's eps very soon and post my thoughts. Sorry for letting the rewatch team down.

And nice work, troops. Over 250 posts in the rewatch thread without stalwarts MrsK* and myself!!! You DO realize we SV rewatchers are single handedly keeping Ksitetv alive!!

* EDIT: I see MrsK made it in time for Crimson.
                    Last edited by skully; 10-18-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      Well, Subterranean takes place during harvest, I'd assume September or early October.
                      Rage shows them celebrating Thanksgiving, which is late November. Of course, that means there's one hell of a gap between episodes, if Fallout (and everything before it) takes place within six weeks of the season 5 finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
                        Rage shows them celebrating Thanksgiving, which is late November. Of course, that means there's one hell of a gap between episodes, if Fallout (and everything before it) takes place within six weeks of the season 5 finale.
                        Totally forgot about Thanksgiving.

As for the gap: Well not every day in Smallville can be as eventful as the day that is televised.

It also would make sense that not too much time has passed between 6x07 ("I'm pregnant") and 6x17 ("I lost the baby") without getting Lana suspicious about not getting the hint of a belly.

Comment

It also would make sense that not too much time has passed between 6x07 ("I'm pregnant") and 6x17 ("I lost the baby") without getting Lana suspicious about not getting the hint of a belly.
                          Rage was late Nov, and Lana would have been 6 or so weeks along, presumably. Promise takes place 3 months later on February 24, according to the wedding invitation. In that ep they show an ultrasound (obviously fake) that indicates the baby is MUCH larger than Lana's lack of baby bump (or the timeline, for that matter) would indicate.
                          Last edited by MrsK; 10-18-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Promise takes place 3 months later on February 24, according to the wedding invitation.
                            Crimson takes place on February 14th and 15th, given that it is Valentine's day. In Freek Chloe says "Are you going to rent a tux next weekend or a DVD?" Presumably she says this on the Saturday or Sunday morning after Lana's bachelorette party on Friday or Saturday night. So the episode Freak takes place somewhere between the 16th and 18th of February.

That doesn't leave much room for Trespass...

Comment

• Right, finally found some time for a catch-up rewatch. My thoughts:

Labyrinth:

- Love this AU ep. It was a relief in the end to find out how it was AU.
                              - The background buzz is quite annoying.
                              - Love Welling's scream as the Fairview guards drag him away.
                              - The SV Wiki notes on this ep say when TW wears the cleaner's cap to escape, it's only the 3rd time in the series he wears a hat!!
                              - How bad would the mosquitoes and bugs be in creepy Lana's loft bedroom?
                              - How great was it to see Chloe skid up to Clark in her Yaris as he escapes the mansion??!!
                              - The Clark-Wheelex scene at LCHQ is a classic!! MR's fury is palpable.
                              - The slowly darkening under eyes of Clark as he felt he really might be crazy was good make up work.
                              - The real world references (Jor-El soap etc )around Fairview was an excellent touch.
                              - The Cyborg-esque anesthetic-free head drill was hella-freaky!!
                              - Loved Clark's mental strength to recognize Shelby's bark.
                              - What a relief to come out of the nightmare!!
                              - How great are the fireside BFF talks??!!!
                              - The Lexana-Clark moment at the end is quite nice.
                              - Welling's 38 mins screentime of 42 were outstanding.

Crimson:

- Jimmy - ahead of the game re: Clois.
                              - ED in a denim mini and boots. Wow!!! Love AOT's shock.
                              - LOL at Clark running away from red-K Lois.
                              - Love Chloe's happiness at Jimmy's V-Day flowers at her DP desk and her reaction to crazy Lois.
                              - Lex is almost human in the Stegasaurus and Mr Duck scene.
                              - The Clois superleap is awesome.
                              - I so love Clark's gatecrashing of the Lexana engagement party.
                              - The Clark-Lana-Lex barn scene is intense.
                              - The Clois loft scene is a classic.
                              - The Chimmy angst at the DP is sad.
                              - The bent chisel!!!

A fantastic double!!

Comment

Saves:

Hydro:
                                Lois (from muggers)
                                Jimmy (from muggers)

Justice:
                                Bart (from Lex)

Lex: 20
                                Chloe: 18
                                Pete: 8
                                Lana: 27
                                Whitney: 5†
                                Martha: 9
                                Jonathan: 5
                                Lionel: 7
                                Lois: 8
                                Jason: 3
                                Oliver: 2
                                Jimmy: 1
                                Saves:

Labyrinth:
                                none

Crimson:
                                none

Lex: 20
                                Chloe: 18
                                Pete: 8
                                Lana: 27
                                Whitney: 5†
                                Martha: 9
                                Jonathan: 5
                                Lionel: 7
                                Lois: 8
                                Jason: 3
                                Oliver: 2
                                Jimmy: 1

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                                Fatality Count:

Hydro:

Mike Dawson
                                Linda Lake didn't die (see season 8)

Justice:
                                none

Total confirmed:
                                Fatality Count:

Labyrinth:

again, I don't count the phantom that got trapped in the crystal

Crimson:
                                none

Total confirmed:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍