Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What I don't get is the reason they cured Dean was just for the 200th? I mean the 100th episode wasn't a meta one or anything sentimental. Couldn't they have just as easily push the meta forward a bit for later in the season?! Seems like a foolish mistake on their part. I went back and rewatched all 9 seasons and have to say that season 6, 7, 8, and 9 weren't all that bad. I actually enjoy 7 now and parts of 6, 8, & 9 were okay. This season has been just terrible. Maybe the second part will be good but I dunno. I kinda feel like it's over. I hope the next season will be the last with how it's been going lately. I don't want it to be a repeat of Smallville, Xfiles, etc and run it into the ground. I don't want that to happen to one of my favorite shows of all times. Please?! Sorry for being negative... Just how I feel atm
    Last edited by sino8r; 12-02-2014 at 04:59 AM.

We all understand the importance of reaching a milestone of 200 episodes and I'd say that the 200th episode was actually one of the better one of the season, but to shut down a potentially awesome storyline for the sake of having something to show in the 200th episode seems more like an insult to the show than a way to honour it. Seeing Dean play a demon was actually one of the best things to happen in the show in a while. You could see just how much Jensen Ackles enjoyed playing that role and really got to stretch his acting chops playing a much more ruthless version of Dean. I think if they carried his story forward at least to the mid-season finale, it would have made for some awesome story telling. Instead, they've thrown us 3 case of the week episodes and one decent one with the introduction of Rowena in the last episode. However even the last ep seemed like they wanted to just resolve as many story points as they could in one go. Its like they realized they were procrastinating and decided to do something about it at the last minute by throwing everything they could in one episode.

I agree with you sin08r, I'm worried about the future of the show and I really don't want it to drop in quality like Smallville did and become unbearable to watch
    =(

Thanks Axalon! I guess we'll see a different side with the mark next week. This episode wasn't bad though. I thought it was better than some of the others. Can't wait to see Crowley and his interactions with his Mummy lol!

Also... Just wanted to say everyone should checkout Sleepy Hollow & Gotham if they haven't already. I haven't seen Arrow yet but probably will soon enough. Sleepy Hollow is alot like Supernatural and is way better than Once or Grimm. Just thought I'd share that...
    Last edited by sino8r; 12-02-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12