No announcement yet.

Ratings for "The Calm"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for "The Calm"

Predict the ratings for the Arrow season premiere and talk about them once they're in!

I'm guessing 3 million and a 1.1 in the demo. Not the greatest, but definitely not bad. The Flash repeat leading-out plus promotion during the Flash should help.

Ended up with 2.8 million and a 1.0. Guess I overshot a bit, thinking The Flash would have an even bigger impact. Still good, though.

News, spoilers, interviews, photos and information about The CW's Green Arrow TV series, Arrow

Comment

Darn, I was hoping for at least three mill. Oh well, it least it's up over last year (as long as the finals hold).

I'm surprised at how well the Flash encore did though. The Flash repeats better than most CW shows do in originals lol

Comment

Do wonder what it'll be at when the DVR numbers are accounted for but I imagine it would've been a bit higher had season two been added to Netflix before the day of the premiere, like at least a week before if not two. Anecdotal but I know of several people who skipped watching the season premiere because they've been waiting to watch season 2 first.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎