Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Premiere Ratings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also that made The Flash the most watched series premiere in CW's history. 18-49 number was also a 2.5 which currently puts it in second behind 90120 which debuted with a 2.9.

Surprised there isn't a news post on FlashTVNews about it. http://deadline.com/2014/10/the-flas...-l3-cw-850508/

Hope most of those people stick around and it eventually leads to Arrow getting a much deserved bump.

Comment

I just hadn't gotten to put up a post yet, was hoping for a press release - I'm headed to Vancouver in the morning so I've been packing. On the bright side: MORE FLASH INTERVIEWS!

Comment

Final numbers are out for the premiere. 6.83M viewers with DVR+7, seen over 13 million times.

Heavily marketed, The Flash also posted The CW's highest-rated telecast ever among several key demographics: men 18-to-49 (3.2 rating) and men 18-to-34 (2.5). In the advertiser-coveted 18-to-49 demo, the comic-book drama's first episode was the second highest-rated ever with a 2.6, improving 39 percent from its same-day draw. Among younger viewers, The Flash jumped a similarly impressive 37 percent among the 18-to-34 set.

Comment

WOW! 4.7 million viewers.
          I was not aware about this.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍