Flash Premiere Ratings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Premiere Ratings

What do you predict for the ratings?

Talk about that, and then once they're actually in, we can reference them here.

My prediction is between 3-3.2 million and a 1.1 -1.3 in the demo. Not as high as it would be on, say, FOX, but respectable and winning for The CW. I also wouldn't be surprised if The CW wasn't last in their timeslot for once.

Was a really tough timeslot to fill with NCIS on CBS at the same time.

Comment

I'm fully expecting it to beat Arrow's pilot numbers so like a bare minimum of a 1.5 with 4.5M viewers though I'm hoping for a 2.2 with well over 5M viewers.

Comment

Before this fall season started, I would have guessed somewhere between four and five million, probably beating Arrow's premiere (4.1 mil). But looking at how low the CW's numbers have been so far (the three premieres that have aired to date have averaged only 1.4 million viewers), I'm not quite as optimistic.

I'm going to guess somewhere between 2.8-3.2 million viewers with a 0.8-1.1 in the demo.

Comment

The exact numbers aren't in yet, but it was The CW's biggest premiere since 90210 apparently, and it was like 13% higher than Arrow's.

More solid numbers should be in soon.

Comment

4.5 million viewers and a 1.8 (!!) in the demo.

Run, Barry, Run!

Comment

Wow very cool! Really happy to see that it did that well. Looks like Barry will be running for CW for quite awhile.

Comment

Looks like I should've bumped my demo expectation to somewhere between what I was expecting and what I was hoping. EDIT: Maybe kept in line of how I came to 4.5M viewers which I came to by remembering Arrow doing something like a .9 and 2.25M viewers at some point(s) last season.
                Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 10-08-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  The exact numbers aren't in yet, but it was The CW's biggest premiere since 90210 apparently, and it was like 13% higher than Arrow's.

More solid numbers should be in soon.

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-pre...id-it-do/16661

I'm glad my prediction was way off!

Flash adjusted up in the finals, taking into account the three minute overrun.

4.79 million viewers and a 1.9/6 in the 18-49 demo.

It's also currently in the top five on iTunes for TV episodes and TV seasons.

Spectacular.
                  Last edited by KSiteTV; 10-08-2014, 03:39 PM. Reason: Posted on FlashTVNews, please link there.

Comment

Just came to post about the adjustment, beaten. Nice, even closer to my "hopeful" prediction, I wonder where it'll be once the DVR numbers are added. I hope the ratings not only stay up but Arrow benefits from how many people have gotten into the show over the summer and everything else also.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                      Just came to post about the adjustment, beaten.
                      I'll let you get it next week lol

Have you come across the half-hour breakdowns, by chance?

Comment

I really didn't expect it to do so well. I'm glad it did, but I figured that with things like Vampire Diaries rating so low it'd be impossible to get those kinds of numbers on The CW again. Glad I was wrong.

Comment

It beat ABC and Fox's comedies at that time!

Comment

So the L+3 total viewers is 6.42M, gotta be exceeding CW's expectation, wonder what the L+7 will end up being seeing how big of a jump Gotham got.

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                            I'll let you get it next week lol

Have you come across the half-hour breakdowns, by chance?
                            I haven't been paying that close of attention TBH, just getting into it because of topics I follow elsewhere. I'm late but it looks like Variety has the half hour break down for Flash at least, it grew over the first half hour.

CW drama “The Flash” opened to impressive ratings Tuesday, drawing more young adults than any program on ABC (including “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”) or Fox last night and logging the best scores for a premiere on the network in the five years since “The Vampire Diaries” in 2009. The night also saw soft second-week scores […]
                            Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 10-12-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                              So the L+3 total viewers is 6.42M, gotta be exceeding CW's expectation, wonder what the L+7 will end up being seeing how big of a jump Gotham got.

I haven't been paying that close of attention TBH, just getting into it because of topics I follow elsewhere. I'm late but it looks like Variety has the half hour break down for Flash at least, it grew over the first half hour.

http://variety.com/2014/data/ratings...rs-1201324675/
                              Thanks for sharing that! That's great that it grew by nearly half a million from the first to second half. And also that the repeat Wednesday night did so well (better than most CW shows do in originals). That means viewers are liking what they're seeing.

I think The Flash is gonna be around for a while

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎