Who is Harrison Wells?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Zolomon

Comment

LanaandPete is back? Man, all of the old Smallville faces are returning for The Flash! I love it

Comment

Wells is a wholly original character not from the comics, as per the PtBS, which puts the kibosh on a lot of theories. I do still think he's the best candidate to be the season's Big Bad, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
          i think he may be the reverse flash from the future. If you look at the scene where he was looking at the paper at the end you briefly saw a flash of yellow "electricity" right before the scene cut. That "electricity" was very similar to the scene that showed barry's mom being murdered and the color's of the "electricity" or the streaks from the running around, the speed force, or whatever you wanna call it.
          I agree with Blue screen of death ! The yellow fog surrounding the future news page screams Reverse-Flash to me!

Comment

^ Did you see what I said above? Wells is a completely original character, as per Berlanti and Co.

Comment

kdi tub...hsalf esrever si eh taht si sseug yM

Comment

My vote goes to Bart Allen.

Having him as the Reverse Flash would be a bit too easy. I think the writers have something else in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  LanaandPete is back? Man, all of the old Smallville faces are returning for The Flash! I love it
                  It's good to be back. Love the new design of the site

Also LOVED the pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Thailog
                    My vote goes to Bart Allen.
                    Wells has no comics counterpart in any form or fashion, so any theory that he's an existing Flash character using an assumed name is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
                      ^ Did you see what I said above? Wells is a completely original character, as per Berlanti and Co.
                      Uh huh, just like Miranda Tate was an original character...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBySpoiler
                        Uh huh, just like Miranda Tate was an original character...
                        And Liam Neeson definitely wasn't playing Ra's Al Ghul. He was totally Ducard.

Comment

Harrison Wells is Reverse-Flash

Eddie Thawne is really Malcolm Allen/Cobalt Blue(Barry's BROTHER, but not twin)

And the Barry Allen from the future became part of the Speed Force and gave his younger self the same abilities

If I'm not correct about all of this, I will be shocked.
                          Last edited by Anno_Domini; 10-10-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Wells is a wholly original character not from the comics, as per the PtBS, which puts the kibosh on a lot of theories. I do still think he's the best candidate to be the season's Big Bad, though.
                            Do you expect the producers to flat out tell you who the characters really are?

Did you expect Sara Lance to become some version of the Black Canary on Arrow?

Comment

This is going to eat you alive isn't it? Just for this I hope they prolong the reveal of Wells' true nature while we keep speculating on which comic character he really is...

Comment

Here's my crazy theory about Dr. Wells...

[SPOILER]

He's not anyone from the poll above, but still a man with the ability to travel through time. He foresaw some kind of terrible apocalypse that Barry would survive, but knew his mother Nora wouldn't. So, to both inspire Barry on his quest and protect Nora, he took her to his own time. Barry and his father only saw Nora disappear, so they think she died that night.

[/SPOILER]

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎