Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Calm" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so that was the barry cameo?

Comment

• They should have just premiered Flash today than Olivers scene would have made sense

Comment

• Omg!!!!are you kidding

Comment

• Oh my god.

Comment

• Whaaaaa?

Comment

• O......M.......G.......What the CRAP!!!!!

Comment

• well that took a unexpected turn.

Comment

• Knew it was going to happen, just sad to see it so soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    well that took a unexpected turn.
                    Well there's the reason Laurel takes on her sister's mantle...well atleast where it starts

Comment

• Well we all knew Dinah would become the Black Canary right?

Comment

• Laurel's character in Arrow up until now doesn't fit her going Black Canary yet from Sara's death. She'll need training and maybe when she discovers Sara's killer it'll push her over the edge in order to exact revenge since Ra's won't be killed or captured. Still makes her move a little to fast for my liking if it occurs this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
                          Well we all knew Dinah would become the Black Canary right?
                          Yes and it was also expected when we found out episode 3.02 is titled "Sara."

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
                            Well we all knew Dinah would become the Black Canary right?
                            You would think so but it's pretty funny because there's a mass number of people who believed it wouldn't happen . But I honestly wasn't expecting that ending. These writers are something else (in a good way)

Comment

• Well then, we see a lot of things.....that Palmer dude, isnt he the Atom or something like tht? Barry's lil cameo appearance, Ra's Al Ghul kills Sara (i figure..nt cool thou )

Comment

• I think they could've done without cutting to Barry and just had Ollie taking the call and acknowledging who was on the other end. But it's going to be cool to have characters visiting and the crossovers.

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                                Yes and it was also expected when we found out episode 3.02 is titled "Sara."
                                I figured Sara and from the write up for it was hinting at something more like Sara being terminally ill or something like that being the secret, not that she's dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎