No announcement yet.

#10.07 "Girls, Girls, Girls"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10.07 "Girls, Girls, Girls"

Only the title, but could this be the episode where Claire is involved?

Hmm, could be.

Comment

ROWENA REAPPEARS — Sam (Jared Padaleck) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) stumble upon a demon who is running from Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard). Before they have a chance to shut him down, Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) steps in and takes things into her own hands. Realizing Rowena is trying to recruit and train followers in the art of witchcraft, Sam and Dean come up with a plan to catch her before she can do much damage. Meanwhile, Hannah (guest star Erica Carroll) runs into a blast from her vessel’s past, which complicates things for her and Castiel (Misha Collins). Robert Singer directed this episode written by Robert Berens (1007). Original airdate 11/25/2014.

Comment

so Rowena is the big bad of this season (unless Metatron escapes) I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          so Rowena is the big bad of this season (unless Metatron escapes) I take it?
          Who is she? I don't recall that name at all.

Comment

She's the redhead at the end of Soul Survivor. Man I hope they have a good plan for her and not a mess of ideas. Going from closing the gates of hell and restoring heaven to fighting a witch that can easily be fought off demonically (unless she ties into Crowley as speculated) really seems like a step back from a final sanction. I honestly wonder where they're going with cautious optimism.

Comment

I think speculation is that she is Crowley's mother...."son of a witch" and all. Hopefully with this arc we get some back story into Crowley and some filling of the plot holes about him...I also don't think we've seen the last of Gavin.

Comment

So we went from Lucifer to leviathans to the Mother of monsters to closing the gates of Hell, Knights of Hell and Metatron and now the main villain is a witch who may be the Mother of Crowley?

Sounds like their running out of ideas...

Comment

I'm not sure Rowena is "the big bad" because Dean still has the Mark and Cain did say he would be back for Dean to kill him...that was part of their deal. I think it's going to be the Cain and Abel story brought to light as the "thing" the boys need to do. Possibly this witch plot is, hopefully, just to fill in Crowley's backstory, which might play into the Cain/Abel dilemna. Crowley knows an awful lot about the Knights....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                    I'm not sure Rowena is "the big bad" because Dean still has the Mark and Cain did say he would be back for Dean to kill him...that was part of their deal. I think it's going to be the Cain and Abel story brought to light as the "thing" the boys need to do. Possibly this witch plot is, hopefully, just to fill in Crowley's backstory, which might play into the Cain/Abel dilemna. Crowley knows an awful lot about the Knights....
                    I don't know Sheltie. I think she IS the big bad. Why else would they build her up the way they are? I am just curious to see how they are going to build her up to be a significant player. Is she going to bind Crowley or maybe even Cain? It's definitely a conundrum and a perfect way to bring him back into the fold. I don't see Cain being the big bad. And I kind of feel the Cain/Abel ship may have already sailed, however, I submit this possibility, what if the only way to get rid of the Mark for Dean IS to kill Sam?

Like I said before, going from fallen angels and Knights of Hell to witches seems like a step back from a final sanction.

Comment

They did the same thing with Eve....then that kind of flopped. I still have faith that the show runners have a great season planned....we just don't see it yet because focus was on the 200th episode right out of the gate....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                        I'm not sure Rowena is "the big bad" because Dean still has the Mark and Cain did say he would be back for Dean to kill him...that was part of their deal.
                        I remember reading an interview with either Carver or Singer where they were talking about the overall 'big bad' arc for Season 10 (I believe this was shortly before the season started?), where they stated that the big bid this year was going to turn out to be Sam and Dean. That they will be doing things that will bring them close to crossing lines (or even actually crossing them). I thought that they were talking about Demon!Dean and Sam at the start of the season, but I wonder if they mean that it will continue all year (the Mark still seems to be affecting Dean).

I have a feeling season 10 is going to be a lot like that season of Buffy (Six, I think?) where we thought the geeks were the big bad but it turned out to be Willow? Rowena is going to be a red herring, I'm thinking. The big fight will be against themselves (Sam and Dean) and the 'evil within'. Just a theory, though.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎