No announcement yet.

#6.1 "I'll Remember" SEASON PREMIERE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.1 "I'll Remember" SEASON PREMIERE

The Vampire Diaries season premiere airs tonight - count down and talk about it LIVE here, then let this be the episode thread!
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

Can't wait!

Comment

So what did everyone think?

Comment

The episode was alright. It didn't make me want the next episode to air right away, lol. It's like that for me with Arrow, but not this show since season 3.

I love Nina, but Elena is still very annoying. When she was with Stefan, it was all pure and lovely and not annoying like her sadness for Damon is.

I'm guessing whenever Damon and Bonnie get out of whatever they currently are, perhaps the big bad for season 6 will get out and come to Mystic Falls as well.

And I think there's more to Matt's gym teacher than that. I bet he has a bigger role on the show, as the season goes on.

Comment

Wasn't too bad. The ending was like OMFG! compared to the EP as a whole. Liked seeing Ric but everything felt very typical of how each character is so nothing new there. Stefan obviously isn't really "dealing" but just gave up and you can see the frustration.

@TheSecretVampire That guy & Matt are part of a glorified "neighborhood watch".

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun

Wasn't too bad. The ending was like OMFG! compared to the EP as a whole. Liked seeing Ric but everything felt very typical of how each character is so nothing new there. Stefan obviously isn't really "dealing" but just gave up and you can see the frustration.

@TheSecretVampire That guy & Matt are part of a glorified "neighborhood watch".

I just have that feeling that guy is more than part of neighborhood watch, lol

and it won't be long until Tyler and Liv hook up, lol

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎