STATIC & SUBTERRANEAN Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday October 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive security force we never see.

Comment

MR really does do a good job with the fear and confusion Lex feels in this ep.

Comment

Take on me, Take on me, I'll be gone in a day or twoooooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
          Massive security force we never see.
          Doing their job well, for once, too. I don't think they can be blamed for Lex turning to static and disappearing!

Comment

And now for the lame B-plot. Had this been better developed, it could have made a decent A plot, but as it is... not so much.

Comment

Batista is in this episode? I'm a fan of his ever since Guardians of the Galaxy!!!

Comment

Chloe is understandably shocked that Clark didn't drop everything when he heard Lana (or rather Lex) was in trouble, but really, big picture - Clark is right. So glad he doesn't let a Lana crisis distract him from a bigger problem for once!

Comment

I have a coat very similar to Lana's. I seem to have most of SV's wardrobe, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    Batista is in this episode? I'm a fan of his ever since Guardians of the Galaxy!!!
                    Some have argued that it would have been better to have Battista as the fight cage zoner Titan and Kane in this one.

Comment

Lex turned into static, yep that makes perfect sense! NOT! Lana's sounds crazier than the freaks at Sommerholt!

Comment

Smart of Clark to fake his way in to talk to the coroner. He has learned something from Chloe and Lois!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                          Some have argued that it would have been better to have Battista as the fight cage zoner Titan and Kane in this one.
                          Hey welcome DJD!

Comment

Yeah, don't expect him to show some I.D.

Comment

Those human remains are so disgusting and remind me of Breaking Bad, I don't want to think about it...

Comment

Love how Clark just steals the coronoer's badge. Normally that would be a Lois/Chloe move.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎