Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 11 "Continuity" Chapter 5 (9/26/14)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 11 "Continuity" Chapter 5 (9/26/14)

Soooooo...the inevitable doublecross from Lex. [sigh]

Couple of left field characters in Saint Walker and Aya lending assistance. Also great to see Speedy (Mia).

What will Lex manipulate in the reboot?

What did you think?
    10 - Lextacular
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Yeah, yeah, we all know Lex will fail
    0%

I just saw Saint Walker show up on Smallville - 10/10.

Comment

Watchtower!Chloe, Green Arrow, Speedy! Yay! The rest was good too....

Comment

I think we can call this one action packed, lol.

Comment

woooow just woooooooooow action packed 10/10

Comment

Wasn't expecting to see Aya, and Speedy is always awesome to see. The best part to me was probably where Lois knew what was about to go down with Lex lol even without his memory, still predictable. And I bet she said it in a way of astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, but without the hopeful finish.

Points to those who got the reference I threw out just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdude22
              Wasn't expecting to see Aya, and Speedy is always awesome to see. The best part to me was probably where Lois knew what was about to go down with Lex lol even without his memory, still predictable. And I bet she said it in a way of astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, but without the hopeful finish.

Points to those who got the reference I threw out just now.
              Lex's comments about Clark's reaction to seeing him alive and well for the first time in "Finale"-"Lex...you're alive". Classic Clark/Lex dynamic. I am not sure how far they are going to take this, but part of me hopes Lex gets back his memories.

Comment

That's correct. And that would be interesting. My concern is whether or not there's going to be a continuation to the series after this story, since it's the story that BQM has been leading up towards since the very very issue.

Also, I'm wondering if Bart will come out of the Speed Force to help out, and bring whatever speedsters he saw with him.

Comment

I think it might be the end of the season, and subsequently continue as S12. The Injustice book is the same way. First it was Year One, then Year Two and now it's in Year Three.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnR
                    I think it might be the end of the season, and subsequently continue as S12. The Injustice book is the same way. First it was Year One, then Year Two and now it's in Year Three.
                    That's the impression that I got. This feels like a season finale.

Comment

I see it as the end of the season too, but there's been no mention at all of S12. Injustice we knew initially they'd do at least two year, and they announced year before year two ended. For this, we've got nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎