No announcement yet.

Titans (DC Streaming 2018) - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    Sorry, Jeff, I totally deleted your thread because it was spelled wrong, and also I wanted to lead people to the Titans section at KSiteTV:

Basically, Teen Titans TV series featuring Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, etc. Pilot is near at TNT. Article at that link.
    Only other time I recall TNT having a super hero tv show as Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman, and witchblade that lasted one season.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
      Only other time I recall TNT having a super hero tv show as Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman, and witchblade that lasted one season.
      They air reruns of Smallville at 6 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        They air reruns of Smallville at 6 AM.

I'm talking about super hero tv shows that belong to TNT as in that's the channel that it started on and belongs to.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
          I'm talking about super hero tv shows that belong to TNT as in that's the channel that it started on and belongs to.
          Okay sorry. I thought Lois and Clark was on ABC but I could have been mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
            Okay sorry. I thought Lois and Clark was on ABC but I could have been mistaken.
            No I'm sorry my mistake. Reruns of Lois and Clark did air on TNT way back in the day when TNT had the classic yellow red logo and WCw existed.
            Witchblade aired one season.

Comment

I thought Witchblade was 2 seasons. Thats what it says on IMDB but maybe it was one split into two?

I loved when Lois and Clark was on TNT. I think that was TNT's best era especially with MonsterVision.

Cant wait until Titans premieres. This could be one of the best superhero team shows ever.

Comment

Witchblade had two seasons that aired on TNT from 2001 through 2002. The first season consisted of 11 episodes, and the second season consisted of 12 episodes. The series also featured a feature-length Pilot that aired in 2000.

Comment

I remember the pilot being run on The WB back in 2001 to make up for the absence of Buffy eps during the summer. That was back when The WB aired movies like Witchblade and Ferris Bueller's Day Off on Tuesday nights until Dead Last took over and then i think movies aired from September 18th-October when Smallville took the timeslot over and as they say the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                    I thought Witchblade was 2 seasons. Thats what it says on IMDB but maybe it was one split into two?

I loved when Lois and Clark was on TNT. I think that was TNT's best era especially with MonsterVision.

Cant wait until Titans premieres. This could be one of the best superhero team shows ever.
                    Never mind got that wrong also.
                    what is monster vision?

The black jumpsuit of NIGHTwing isn't that hard. I imagine it could be made a leather one going the way of arrow.
                    I imagine starfire's costume to be altered since her costume is very revealing.

Comment

Firestorm, MonsterVision was a series hosted first by magicians Penn and Teller then by Joe Bob Briggs where movies would be shown on Saturday nights. There were different movies but most of the time it was horror movies. One yr they did a marathon of Friday The 13th movies from Halloween night to the next morning. It was pretty cool and theyd even have "Drive-In Totals" where Joe Bob would say how much kung fu and other stuff was in the movie or movies of the night. It was really fun and did very well in the ratings along with WCW since both were on at the same time.

However, like with WCW, MonsterVision was killed because of the merger with AOL Time Warner. Some people felt it was beneath the network to air WCW & MonsterVision so first Joe Bob was shown the door and then a few weeks later, MonsterVision was canceled in September of 2000. Joe Bob has said he and the show had a lot of fans at TNT and still do but those fans saw their opinions ignored and WCW, Joe Bob and MonsterVision were done. Sad too because shows like that were already rare and now r even less aired.

The good thing is that some networks are interested in bringing Joe Bob on to host something like MonsterVision so it will return eventually. Its a really cool show and deserves to be on again.

I could see Nightwing's costume being done like Ollie's on Arrow. Same with his Robin one since i guess hes supposed to be Robin in the pilot before he becomes Nightwing.
                      Last edited by Austin 3:16; 02-09-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Firestorm, MonsterVision was a series hosted first by magicians Penn and Teller then by Joe Bob Briggs where movies would be shown on Saturday nights. There were different movies but most of the time it was horror movies. One yr they did a marathon of Friday The 13th movies from Halloween night to the next morning. It was pretty cool and theyd even have "Drive-In Totals" where Joe Bob would say how much kung fu and other stuff was in the movie or movies of the night. It was really fun and did very well in the ratings along with WCW since both were on at the same time.

However, like with WCW, MonsterVision was killed because of the merger with AOL Time Warner. Some people felt it was beneath the network to air WCW & MonsterVision so first Joe Bob was shown the door and then a few weeks later, MonsterVision was canceled in September of 2000. Joe Bob has said he and the show had a lot of fans at TNT and still do but those fans saw their opinions ignored and WCW, Joe Bob and MonsterVision were done. Sad too because shows like that were already rare and now r even less aired.

The good thing is that some networks are interested in bringing Joe Bob on to host something like MonsterVision so it will return eventually. Its a really cool show and deserves to be on again.

I could see Nightwing's costume being done like Ollie's on Arrow. Same with his Robin one since i guess hes supposed to be Robin in the pilot before he becomes Nightwing.

Thanks for the info.
                        This seems rather similar to tbs dinner and a movie on tbs Friday nights with Paul and annabelle of course that was far back when Michael Jordan and the bulls ruled the NBA, and Burger King kids club commercials were aired.

Yes done like Ollie's although making it a one piece similar to the x men movies.
                        From what I see of the comic book images it appears to be a unitard style or a one piece so it would be upsetting to not do him justice for his trademark costume.
                        For his boots if he's suppose to be able to run in them I imagine he'll have boxer style boots or something similar to the appearance of chuck taylor shoes but of a high height much like snow boots.
                        Combat boots are great to kick butt in but they aren't effective or mace to run in compared to running shoes.

Leather has become the new spandex.
                        From black widow, green arrow and red arrow, daredevil and possibly will again in the netflix series, x-men movies, and maybe others I'm missing.
                        i don't mention ghost rider as he's always worn a leather costume as he should he's a biker.

Comment

Yeah it is pretty similar. I remember that too. Both shows were fun and i loved the BK Kids Club ads.

Cant wait when the first pics of the cast in costume are released. I have a feeling Starfire will be in her cartoon costume from the spectacular Teen Titans animated series from a few yrs ago.

Comment

Yeah it is pretty similar. I remember that too. Both shows were fun and i loved the BK Kids Club ads.

Cant wait when the first pics of the cast in costume are released. I have a feeling Starfire will be in her cartoon costume from the spectacular Teen Titans animated series from a few yrs ago.
                            yeah i imagine she'll have a one piece suit similar to invisible woman with boots.
                            TNT we know drama that's their slogan.
                            your going to get drama with Barbara and Richard both on the same team but not the cheap crap from the awful batman and robin.
                            Also beast boy would be using up to much special effects money given that he's a shapeshifter. So it's logical that he's not being used.

Plus it seems very unlikely starfire's costume would be battle functional in remaining on her body.

Comment

Comment

Fortunately it's still a rumor. "Blackbirds" doesn't sound as epic as "Titans".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎