Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 133
  1. #46
    Taylor Swift Caught_In_The_Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    8,057
    The actor wants it so if he gets it good for him.

    I kinda have a rant with DC/WB about how they can do these shows without including the big guns, Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman...I am sure it will work out but I hate the ego evolved with Hollywood. Brandon Routh was Superman and they(studio) still seems iffy on everything but he is on Arrow and might get his own show? So the TV & movie universe isn't the same but they don't seem comfortable with having a TV Superman, Batman or whomever in the movie???

    I am done.

  2. #47
    Forum Whiz TheSecretVampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Caught_In_The_Sun View Post
    The actor wants it so if he gets it good for him.

    I kinda have a rant with DC/WB about how they can do these shows without including the big guns, Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman...I am sure it will work out but I hate the ego evolved with Hollywood. Brandon Routh was Superman and they(studio) still seems iffy on everything but he is on Arrow and might get his own show? So the TV & movie universe isn't the same but they don't seem comfortable with having a TV Superman, Batman or whomever in the movie???

    I am done.


    He's pretty much useless these days in VD, so it would be great if he gets cast as Nightwing.

  3. #48
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    916
    Nerdist reveals the team's lineup: Nightwing, Batgirl, Hawk, Dove, Raven, and Starfire. No Cyborg or Beast Boy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_tR6aqZo_s

  4. #49
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,878
    I figured Cyborg and Beast Boy wouldn't be on the show because Cyborg is in the movies and Beast Boy's powers would cost too much for a TV series.

  5. #50
    Idiot superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    If the series takes place later on in their team the fact there is no Cyborg could just mean he moved onto the Justice League. With beast Boy could be right about the cost thing. Atleast maybe at first and can bring him in if theres a second season and they get a bigger budget.

  6. #51
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Where the road calls
    Posts
    87,904
    The majority of my comic book knowledge comes from the different animated series' (Superma, Batman, Teen Titans, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice etc...) from the 90s and 2000s as well as the current slate of movies so, with that said I have no idea who Hawk or Dove are????

  7. #52
    Idiot superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    I dont know who they are either. lol Maybe hawk and dove are the equivilant to hawkman and hawkgirl?

  8. #53
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Where the road calls
    Posts
    87,904
    It just now occurred to me that the team line up is a bunch of different types of birds...Cyborg would have been the odd man out.

  9. #54
    Idiot superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Hmm your right. lol. Is Starfire a bird tho?

  10. #55
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Where the road calls
    Posts
    87,904
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    Hmm your right. lol. Is Starfire a bird tho?
    She can fly if that counts

  11. #56
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    It just now occurred to me that the team line up is a bunch of different types of birds...Cyborg would have been the odd man out.
    Especially if Dick Grayson stayed as Robin instead of switching to Nightwing at the end of the episode. That is 4 types of birds so far.

    Somebody mentioned who would like to bet they will have a joke about calling themselves the Birds of Prey before settling on Titans.

  12. #57
    Idiot superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    Especially if Dick Grayson stayed as Robin instead of switching to Nightwing at the end of the episode. That is 4 types of birds so far.

    Somebody mentioned who would like to bet they will have a joke about calling themselves the Birds of Prey before settling on Titans.
    That would be funny.

    Do we know if they form Titans or if they been them for a while and we are just skipping the Teen Titan stuff?

  13. #58
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    That would be funny.

    Do we know if they form Titans or if they been them for a while and we are just skipping the Teen Titan stuff?
    Apparently they form the Titans at toward the end of the episode.

    They aren't going by Teen Titans because everyone should be in their twenties.

  14. #59
    Idiot superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    Apparently they form the Titans at toward the end of the episode.

    They aren't going by Teen Titans because everyone should be in their twenties.
    Oh ok. Guess by that time it just makes sense for Cyborg to be in the Justice League. Justice League would have been well formed by the team the Titans were in their 20s.

  15. #60
    String Bikini Theory BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 09
    Location
    Uncanny X-Valley, Avengers World, Year 2099
    Posts
    6,230
    So people are already dreading the possible love triangle between Nightwing, Batgirl and Starfire.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •