Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelyGal
    I prefer they don't do an origin story of the Joker. I don't know much about Batgirl's mother but I can't imagine how Gotham's Barbara ends up being her mother.
    Perhaps she doesn't. In the Post-COIE continuity, Barbara (Batgirl) was in fact adopted. She was really the daughter of Jim Gordon's brother and was adopted by Gordon, when she was like 13, after her real parents died in a car crash. So, Barbara Kean might not end up being the mother of Batgirl.

Comment

Raul Castillo has been cast as Eduardo Flamingo.

Comment

Paul Reubens to play Penguins dad, AGAIN! (he played Penguin's (Danny DeVito) dad in Batman Returns)
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-13-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Just announced Fish will return for multiple episodes in back half of season 2.

Comment

^^^ Yep. I'm EXCITED for her return. I can't wait to see Penguin's reaction, either.

I honestly thought they'd wait 2 or 3 seasons before having her resurface, but ever since she scooped out her eye, I've wanted her back...

In fact, I wouldn't mind if she stayed around for a long time. It'd be interesting, at least to me, if she was the ONE character that Penguin could just never kill no matter how hard he tried. His archnemesis.

For me, the character is just too good to let go of. I'm thrilled she'll be back!

Comment

Comment

This AAnd That…
                ♦ We called it. The ambitious young journalist named “Valerie” that Gotham is set to introduce in Season 3 is, as we predicted, none other than Vicki Vale.
                Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to [email protected] Question: Any hints on The Flash‘s Season 3 Big Bad? I’m hoping Mirror Master is introduced! —Mike Ausiello: I’m seeing nothing firm (yet) on Mirror Master being introduced, but here’s a curious new breakdown to wrap your noodle […]

Comment

Gotham Casts Once Upon a Time's Jamie Chung as Valerie Vale (the aunt of Vicki Vale)

Comment

Comment

Woot! Scarecrow!

Other than that there's no time jump that I was waiting/hoping for, I think it's looking pretty good.

Any takers on the bet on how long Nygma stays iced?

Comment

The season 4 premiere has been moved up a week from September 28th to September 21st @ 8pm

http://tvline.com/2017/07/28/gotham-...iere-date-fox/

Comment

Marina Benedict, who played an ice-cold assassin on Fox’s Prison Break revival, now has Gotham in her crosshairs. Also new for Season 4 of the comic books-based drama is Benjamin Stockham (About a Boy), who will befriend Bruce.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/18/gotham-...amin-stockham/

Comment

I hope they don't go the route of Smallville...Bruce IS Batman already from the promo looks of it. We don't need another eventual letdown when it comes to our hero being revealed.

Comment

Michael Cerveris (Fringe's the Observer & most recently Amazon's The Tick) has been cast as DC Comics baddie Professor Pyg.

http://tvline.com/2017/09/01/gotham-...hael-cerveris/

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21

I hope they don't go the route of Smallville...Bruce IS Batman already from the promo looks of it. We don't need another eventual letdown when it comes to our hero being revealed.
                                On second thoughts, I don't think they are setting him up as Batman yet. He is just taking his first steps as a vigilante and I suspect that won't quite work out so well, which will in turn convince Bruce of the need to get more training and then set him up on the path to becoming Batman.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎