Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Looks like they swapped Fish Mooney for Lucius Fox...Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
    I hope this version of Lucius Fox is just a confidant to Bruce, not his gadget designer. Batman is a tech genius, he designs his own gadgets and tech, that way it can't be traced back to Wayne Enterprises and you don't get some weasel employee attempting blackmail.
    Otherwise, this guy definitely looks the part, can't wait to see him on the show. My guess is he'll be Bruce's inside man helping him fight the corruption in Wayne Enterprises.
    Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 03-06-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
      My guess is he'll be Bruce's inside man helping him fight the corruption in Wayne Enterprises.
      Absolutely! It's the only way to move that story arc forward. I suppose it does soften the blow of losing Pinkett-Smith, too...I'll never look at a tablespoon the same way again

Comment

Morena Baccarin will be a series regular for season 2

Comment

Nicholas D'Agosto has confirmed he's a regular for Season 2, too.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: With Fish Mooney out of the picture (at least for now), Gotham will be introducing a new formidable villainous duo in Season 2: Theo Galavan and his sister, Tabitha, who will go on to become DC Comics super-villain Tigress. James Frain (The Tudors, True Blood) has been cast in one of the two new regular […]

Theo and Tabitha Galavan are going to be in Season 2.

James Frain will be playing Theo.

We don't know who is playing Tabitha.

Tabitha Galavan is Gotham's version of the DC villain Tigress.
            Last edited by Halberdier17; 06-25-2015, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Jessica Lucas has been cast as Tigress.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Natalie Alyn Lind cast as Silver St. Cloud.

Comment

The GCPD has a new savior, and his name is… Vic Mackey?!

Gotham is returning Michael Chiklis to his Shield roots, casting the Emmy winner in the series-regular role of Captain Nathaniel Barnes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Who’s Barnes, exactly? Per Gotham‘s producers, he “lands on the GCPD like a tornado, ripping out the dead wood of Gotham’s police force. He is a law and order zealot; unafraid of making enemies – on either side of the law. For Gordon (Ben McKenzie), Barnes is a hero and a mentor, someone with whom he can share the burden of heroism. Captain Barnes proves himself to be a strong ally to Gordon… but one day he will make an equally powerful enemy.”

Gordon could certainly use an ally right about now. At Comic-Con earlier this month, exec producer Bruno Heller billed Season 2 as “the rise of the villains,” a development that will cause the titular city to “decline into chaos.” Added McKenzie: “As the villains rise, there’s an arms race, and the good guys have to increase their force as well. There’ll be new heroes introduced.”

Comment

Michelle Veintimilla has been cast as Bridget Pike. She is Gotham's version of Firefly.

Comment

Comment

^^^ Saw that for the first time 2 minutes ago.

I thought it was ok, but: I've had my fill of The Joker.

I get that he is a major character, and I know they're bringing in more villains; I just don't get why they can't focus on somebody else.

Comment

Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                                ^^^ Saw that for the first time 2 minutes ago.

I thought it was ok, but: I've had my fill of The Joker.

I get that he is a major character, and I know they're bringing in more villains; I just don't get why they can't focus on somebody else.
                                I prefer they don't do an origin story of the Joker. I don't know much about Batgirl's mother but I can't imagine how Gotham's Barbara ends up being her mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎