Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Since Maasalo posted one of the clips from the link I was going to here is the other video from that link.

Comment

Any scoop on Gotham‘s Riddler? –Mason
        Given he’s rather mild-mannered (if quirky) thus far, I asked Cory Michael Smith what might ultimately steer Edward Nigma toward his villainous destiny. “He is incredibly well-intentioned… but he’s a little misunderstood and mistreated. He’s certainly abused by Harvey Bullock,” the actor shared. “He’s a brilliant guy who doesn’t have much power but thinks he deserves it, so when he finally starts to taste it, he’ll want more.”

http://tvline.com/2014/10/03/once-up...sorcerers-hat/

Comment

The character idea from ''the Balloonman''.
          When the Balloonman first strike, he wear a pig mask like Professor pig.
          Bulluck and Gordon question a man that play with is hat. It can be the Madhatter.
          Last edited by rosebif1; 10-07-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Following her acclaimed performance on Homeland, which earned her an Emmy nomination, Morena Baccarin is returning to her genre roots with a role on Fox‘s Gotham. She has joined the cast of the Batman universe drama as a recurring this season and is slated to become a regular in Season 2. She will play Dr. Leslie Thompkins, […]

Morena Baccarin has been cast as Dr. Leslie Thompkins.

Comment

Colm Feore (The Borgias) has been cast to play villain Dr. Francis Dulmacher, also known as The Dollmaker, in the Batman prequel series Gotham.

Colm Feore is going to play Dr. Francis Dulmacher, also known as The Dollmaker.

They changed his name, on Arrow the Dollmaker was Barton Mathis he is the name of the Batman villain Dollmaker.

Marcel Mannequin is the first Dollmaker he is a Plastic Man villain.

Anton Schott is the second Dollmaker he is a villain of Supergirl.
                  Last edited by Halberdier17; 01-26-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Jada Pinkett Smith said on Michael and Kelly and also on Extra she will NOT be back for season 2. She said she signed for one year and that year is up. E is also reporting it.

Sad to see her going. The character has really grown on me and i was not a huge fan of hers when the show began. I dont see them killing her off though. My guess is maybe she is put into witness protection or something or always has been. Bullock does seem really close to her so maybe hes the one who has been watching over her as part of witness protection.

Comment

Re: Jada Pinkett-Smith being one and done...

Sounds to me like the worst kept secret on Gotham is one step closer from being a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                        Jada Pinkett Smith said on Michael and Kelly and also on Extra she will NOT be back for season 2. She said she signed for one year and that year is up. E is also reporting it.
                        I just read this. I'm PISSED and DISAPPOINTED! The strongest female in the cast is leaving. Now, we'll be stuck with sad-sack Barbara...

Sad to see her going. The character has really grown on me and i was not a huge fan of hers when the show began. I dont see them killing her off though.
                        Same here. I LOATHED her at the start. However, carving her own eye out with a f****** tablespoon was so awesome and defiant that it made me love her. Now, after that, it's revealed she's leaving. It SUCKS, because I love strong female characters.

The article I read confirmed that Dulmacher's facility is in [SPOILER]Europe[/SPOILER], so I'm guessing she won't be killed off. I'd rather she live and pay a visit to Oswald later on in the series (She seemed open to the idea of returning on Kelly and Michael).

maybe she is put into witness protection or something or always has been. Bullock does seem really close to her so maybe hes the one who has been watching over her as part of witness protection.
                        I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but: Usually, to end up in WP, you have to be a witness to a crime—one that puts your life in extreme danger (e.g., someone threatens to kill you if you talk). I'm not sure Fish would meet the criteria. Bruce and Selina, would, though.

Comment

I speculate that Penguin will kill her if she returns to Gotham. She's an obstacle for him still.

Comment

Well, as long as Jada and the show runners are parting on good terms, maybe we will see Fish in the future, one or two episodes maybe

Comment

I don't see why they all wouldn't.

I've watched a few interviews with Robin Lord Taylor and he praised her (more than once), saying she had no ego whatsoever when he walked onto the set. So, I'm sure everything is fine in that regard.

Fish's story was just getting good, though, so I'm bummed. I really expected her to leave all of those people in The Basement, but that's not how it went. Oh well.

Like it or not, I'm sure the character will be introduced in the comics—eventually.

Comment

Looks like they swapped Fish Mooney for Lucius Fox...Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
                                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-06-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎