Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Posting Pro
    So thought you guys might like to know, if you already don't but the Gotham season 4 DVD/bulray is coming out on August 21, 2018.

Posting Pro
    So we got behind the scenes photos of Bruce in his vigilante gear alongside Selina while their are members of the Muntant gang in the background, in board day light. Bruce appears to have a prototype grapnel gun strapped to his leg and Selina is not only back to walking, big shocker there, but has claws on her gloves.

Also the Mutant Leader with his gang is apparently coming to Gotham in season 5 and there are rumors of Bane's father or Bane himself coming to town.

Oh here are the episode titles with some new ones

Gotham - Episode 5.01 - Year Zero

Gotham - Episode 5.02 - Trespassers

Gotham - Episode 5.03 - Penguin, Our Hero

Gotham - Episode 5.04 - Ruin

Gotham - Episode 5.05 - Pena Dura

Gotham - Episode 5.06 - The Air is Getting Slippery

Gotham - Episode 5.07 - TBA

Gotham - Episode 5.08 - I Am Bane

That's all we have for now. Speculate away

Bane!

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Shane West will be playing Bane for the final season of the series. It was also revealed that one pivotal moment has been changed from the comics...At some point Bane breaks Batmanís back ó that unfortunate honor will go to Alfred instead.

And

The final episode of Gotham will take place 10 years later, paving the way for the Dark Knightís debut.

https://batman-news.com/2018/10/07/g...bane-season-5/

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-07-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Posting Pro
    Now from tweet by on of the people at the comic con panel "Plus this was said "Alfred and Bane have a showdown, and Alfred's back gets broken."

I'm sorry but what the? I seriously do not get the point of this other then some stupid shock value and probably that's all their reason is for it to. Quite frankly that's no better then Selina getting shot and paralyzed (for a time given the season 5 picture leaks of her walking)

On another note poor Alfred.

Yeah, they are trying to recreat iconic Batman mythos moments but with different characters. He will probably make a full recovery like everyone else does, lol.

It was also revealed that the finale will have a 10 year time jump and we'll see Batman.

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Gothamís final season will begin on January 3rd, 2019...with todayís announcement also came the news that there was a bump in the episode count by two for a final season of 12-episodes; marking the series finale as itís 100th episode.

https://tvline.com/2018/10/29/gotham...ille-season-2/

A new promo for the final season:

It looks SO good.

I was wondering who Shane West would be when I read recently that he had been cast.

I'm not sure about Bane, though. He's already been featured in a movie, so I just wonder how different their incarnation will be compared to thatóeven though I haven't seen TDKR (All I saw was Tom Hardy in the mask and I just thought, "No thanks.").

I'm still excited, though!
    Last edited by Aries83; 11-15-2018 at 01:08 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456