Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham Spoilers Thread

Post and discuss general Gotham spoiler information here! (Please be sure to watch the Forum Rules regarding linking, though.)

Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.

The villain for episode 3 is Balloon Man.

Comment

and the first of the campy villains appears. I had hoped we wouldn't get them this early and with Batman having probably the best rogue gallery of villains along with Spider-Man there's really no need for them.

Comment

Episode 1.03 will be titled "The Balloonman."

Detectives Gordon and Bullock track down a vigilante who is killing corrupt Gotham citizens by attaching them to weather balloons. Meanwhile, Oswald Cobblepot returns to Gotham and gets a new job close to an influential figure in the underworld in the all-new “The Balloonman” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Comment

Comment

Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.

Official description for 1.04 "Arkham."

As a contentious city council vote on the future of the Arkham district approaches, politicians from both sides are in danger. Gordon and Bullock must race to protect the council and an old friend visits Gordon in the all-new “Arkham” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
            Last edited by Halberdier17; 09-24-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Arkham (asylum) Hugo Strange can't be far behind.

Comment

Two clips from episode 2 titled "A Temporary Setback I Assure You" and "Go For Their Eyes."

Comment

Comment

New Gotham trailer that has spoilers for the whole season.

I'm not going to embed this video there are already a few on this page.

Comment

Comment

When I watched this episode I saw a lot of characters possibilities. First the two main villains were Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum. In the plank of these two character, a guy with a blue overall and a red shirt could be Umpty Dumpty. The man with a nice tie, Mad Hatter. The old man that fell in a pit near the kids, Killer Croc? I don't think so but why not. And the last one Hush. Only if he survive.

Comment

Gotham Scoop: Nicholas D'Agosto Joins Fox Drama as Harvey Dent

Nicholas D’Agosto (Masters of Sex) has nabbed the recurring role of Harvey Dent, the idealistic Assistant District Attorney destined to become the villainous Two-Face, TVLine has learned. Gotham‘s Dent is described as “handsome, warm and engaging,” constantly maintaining a sunny disposition even when dealing with the city’s seediest riffraff. D’Agosto’s Gotham deal includes a series regular option in event of a potential second season.

http://tvline.com/2014/10/02/gotham-...season-1-cast/

Comment

^^^ Just read that.

People are already complaining about the age difference between Bruce and Dent, but: I imagine they would want Harvey Dent to be James Gordon's equal so that they can help each other clean up the city, so I think it makes perfect sense.

Comment

They shouldn't be the Execs announced ages ago that Harvey Dent would be Gorden's age range than Bruce's.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎