Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Thanks for the updates, Haggard.

Just looking at the dates a bit. Episode 5.07 airs on February 21. And now we know that episode 5.12 (finale) airs on April 25th. Meaning there are 8 Fridays in between for 4 episodes. So yeah, either we are going to get one lengthy hiatus after 5.07 or we will get a new episode every 2 weeks for the remainder of the season. I hope it's the former, personally. The final stretch of episodes should air in consecutive weeks in order to build the anticipation.

The Batman thing sounds tricky to pull off. I mean, camera wise they can make it happen, but it's very hard imagining David's head on a 6'4 body. He's grown a lot, but not that much!

Bane was always going to break someone's back, wasn't he? It's the thing that made him a famous comic book character. At least they went a different route and they didn't have him break Bruce's again.

The wording by Erin makes me believe even further my initial speculation. Her redemption will be giving birth to Jim's daughter before she sacrifices herself somehow. And then Jim will give their daughter Barbara's name as a tribute.

Nothing about Lee, strangely enough.
    Last edited by costas22; 02-07-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Posting Pro
    Here's the episode descriptions for 5x08 and 5x09

For 5x07

BULLOCK’S PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HIM ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, ON FOX

Bullock’s past comes back to haunt him when he and Gordon investigate two murders at Sirens. Meanwhile, Bruce and Alfred explore the tunnels beneath the city, and Penguin and Nygma’s plans to escape are thwarted by the least likely of suspects in the all-new “Nothing’s Shocking” episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Feb. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-511) (TV-14 L, V)

Then for 5x09

GORDON RECKONS WITH HIS PAST AS IVY CASTS A SPELL ON BRUCE ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” THURSDAY, MARCH 7, ON FOX
    Written by Series Star Ben McKenzie; Directed by Series Star Erin Richards

After Gordon is shot in an attempt to establish a cease-fire, he hallucinates a trial for his life that could have deadly real consequences. Meanwhile, Ivy (guest star Peyton List) returns and puts her spell on Bruce, leaving Selina to defend herself. Lee has a life-changing moment as Barbara and Penguin consider their next moves in the all-new “The Trial of Jim Gordon” episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, March 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-512) (TV-14 L, V)

The real bright news is Gotham goes from now until March 7 which is the 100th episode as well. I'm thinking they might do a break following 5x09 then return with airing the remaining final episodes.

Hm, guess I was wrong about a hiatus after 5.07. Which also means that there'll be 3 episodes left to air between March 7 and April 25. Sounds like there'll be a month long hiatus at some point.

Episode 5.09 is the one Ben wrote and Erin directed. Sounds interesting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567