Gotham Spoilers Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thought you guys might like to know, if you already don't but the Gotham season 4 DVD/bulray is coming out on August 21, 2018.

Comment

So we got behind the scenes photos of Bruce in his vigilante gear alongside Selina while their are members of the Muntant gang in the background, in board day light. Bruce appears to have a prototype grapnel gun strapped to his leg and Selina is not only back to walking, big shocker there, but has claws on her gloves.

Also the Mutant Leader with his gang is apparently coming to Gotham in season 5 and there are rumors of Bane's father or Bane himself coming to town.

Oh here are the episode titles with some new ones

Gotham - Episode 5.01 - Year Zero

Gotham - Episode 5.02 - Trespassers

Gotham - Episode 5.03 - Penguin, Our Hero

Gotham - Episode 5.04 - Ruin

Gotham - Episode 5.05 - Pena Dura

Gotham - Episode 5.06 - The Air is Getting Slippery

Gotham - Episode 5.07 - TBA

Gotham - Episode 5.08 - I Am Bane

That's all we have for now. Speculate away

Comment

Bane!

Comment

Shane West will be playing Bane for the final season of the series. It was also revealed that one pivotal moment has been changed from the comics...At some point Bane breaks Batman’s back — that unfortunate honor will go to Alfred instead.

And

The final episode of Gotham will take place 10 years later, paving the way for the Dark Knight’s debut.

https://batman-news.com/2018/10/07/g...bane-season-5/

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-07-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Now from tweet by on of the people at the comic con panel "Plus this was said "Alfred and Bane have a showdown, and Alfred's back gets broken."

I'm sorry but what the? I seriously do not get the point of this other then some stupid shock value and probably that's all their reason is for it to. Quite frankly that's no better then Selina getting shot and paralyzed (for a time given the season 5 picture leaks of her walking)

On another note poor Alfred.

Comment

Yeah, they are trying to recreat iconic Batman mythos moments but with different characters. He will probably make a full recovery like everyone else does, lol.

It was also revealed that the finale will have a 10 year time jump and we'll see Batman.

Comment

Gotham’s final season will begin on January 3rd, 2019...with today’s announcement also came the news that there was a bump in the episode count by two for a final season of 12-episodes; marking the series finale as it’s 100th episode.

https://tvline.com/2018/10/29/gotham...ille-season-2/

Comment

A new promo for the final season:

It looks SO good.

I was wondering who Shane West would be when I read recently that he had been cast.

I'm not sure about Bane, though. He's already been featured in a movie, so I just wonder how different their incarnation will be compared to that—even though I haven't seen TDKR (All I saw was Tom Hardy in the mask and I just thought, "No thanks.").

I'm still excited, though!
                  Last edited by Aries83; 11-15-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

So the synopsis for 5x06 that has been renamed from The Air is Getting Slippery to 13 Stitches for some reason apparently.
                    GORDON BUILDS A TEAM TO STOP EDUARDO DORRANCE ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, ON FOX

Directed by Series Star Ben McKenzie Shane West Guest-Stars
                    Gordon assembles an unlikely team to protect Gotham from Eduardo Dorrance (guest star Shane West) and his Delta Force. Just as Lee Thompkins resurfaces, Barbara reveals shocking news that will change Gordon’s life forever. Meanwhile, Selina and Penguin team up to outsmart fellow villain Magpie (guest star Sarah Schenkkan) in the all-new “13 Stitches” episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Feb. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-506) (TV-14 L,V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox

Guest Cast: Cameron Monaghan as Jeremiah Valeska, Shane West as Eduardo Dorrance, David Carranza as Angel Vallelunga, Sarah Schenkkan as Magpie, and Jamie Murray as Secretary Walker

My money for what Barbara has to reveal is she's pregnant with Jim's kid. Sadly despite us all knowing it was coming, Lee I back in town. Oh joy.

Comment

I read that preview earlier and I found it most peculiar. The opening sentence seems to suggest that by episode 5.06 the show will have time jumped to Day 391, where Jim, Penguin and Nygma team up to protect Gotham from the military. I was taken aback by that because I thought Day 391 would be explored in the series finale. Not halfway through the season. So looks like some serious time jumping will take place during this season...

As for Barbara's news, I immediately thought the same. That she and Jim will become involved over the next year and that she will end up being pregnant with his daughter. And with Lee back, it wouldn't surprise me if the love triangle gets reignited again. Hell, for all we know, maybe Barbara will die at some point, Jim and Lee will hook up again and they will name Jim's daughter "Barbara" as a tribute to her dead mother.

Comment

So here's some new leaked information, that while the original post got deleted I did confirmation from the person who posted it that this info was true.

the VAT in ACE chemicals is different in Gotham's universe

the batsuit (and batsymbol) is real good

cameron stays in character offset

The Joker wont be called The Joker directly, but Cameron said that its the official Joker

Also there has been a major character death confirmed and it's not Barbara.
                        Last edited by Haggard01; 01-26-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Okay so new Gotham info as in the 5x07 episode synopsis

Here it is "Gordon races to uncover the criminal element threatening to end talks of Gotham's reunification with the mainland. A very much alive Jeremiah (guest star Cameron Monaghan) returns and organizes a twisted recreation of the murder of Bruce's parents with the help of Jervis Tetch aka Mad Hatter (guest star Benedict Samuel) in the all-new "Ace Chemicals" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Feb. 21 (8:00-9:00PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-507) (TV-14 D, L, V)"

And in the pictures for 5x06 released it shows Lee is back. Oh joy.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Tetch returning is not exactly great news either.

Comment

Thanks for that.

No it's not great.

Comment

I got some Gotham info from a cast interview type of deal, at some TCA event. I'm just pulling the important stuff.

Will it be Mazouz as the final Batman in the suit at the end? Stephens says yes and no. The Batman suit is for someone who is 6'4, but it's Mazouz's face and voice.

Killer Croc was a character they wanted to tackle from the comics that they didn't get to. But there was someone later in the season who isn't quite there, but close enough for them.

What's going on with Jim and Barbara in the final few episodes? McKenzie says they can't say too much. There were certain things they wanted to do that were "only possible when we had a deadline," he says. Richards says it was important for Barbara's story to have some redemption; she says it's a "beautiful" way for her character and for Barbara/Jim to end.

"There is no hero or villain, at the end of the day," McKenzie says, of the blurred lines between the good/bad characters.

There’s something for Barbara that comes up in this week’s episode…Richards teases it’ll come into play with the ten-year flashforward.

Will we see a fully-realized version of Catwoman in the ten-year flashforward? “Yes, you will,” Bicondova says.

Oh and biggest thing of all is the Gotham finale will air on April 25.

While it is nice to get the air date for the series finale, sighs it also means more breaks in the show, just great. I was hoping they would just run the episodes one after another until the series ends. Guess not and I feel like going screw you Fox on that one.

Also in other news from another interview "at San Diego Comic-Con it was revealed that the muscular Batman bad guy will break Alfred’s back this season, a big plot point from the comics."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎