X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10.04 "Paper Moon"

Just the title.

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    Just the title.
    Are we to assume it's probably a werewolf episode because of the moon reference?

Comment

Hm I'd love to see Deanmon hunting lol, poor monsters wouldn't know hits them.

Comment

I'm wondering if "Paper Moon" has something to do with a kid (after all, the film "Paper Moon" had a grifter father and daughter)?

Also, didn't we have a previous episode titled this before it got changed? Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought we'd had "Paper Moon" for a title once before then it got scrapped.

Comment

It does sound familiar, so you're probably right on that. Was "Bitten" going to be something else?

Comment

Maybe this is the episode with Claire?

Comment

Maybe that werewolf girl will return.

Comment

Was "Bitten" going to be something else?
                You mean had it been used for a previous episode title? I believe it had been bandied about once before it was actually used. Most SPN titles seem to be. They get put out as the title then it gets changed, later it gets put out as a title for an episode again. Usually the 2nd or 3rd time around they actually use it. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                  Maybe that werewolf girl will return.
                  You are correct!

WEREWOLF KATE RETURNS — A recent string of werewolf attacks points to a surprising culprit – Kate (guest star Britni Sheridan), the werewolf Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) let live. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#1004). Original airdate 10/28/2014.
                  Indeed, one of the shortest episode descriptions I've ever read from SPN, but, I'm sure this episode can't tell too much.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                  You mean had it been used for a previous episode title? I believe it had been bandied about once before it was actually used. Most SPN titles seem to be. They get put out as the title then it gets changed, later it gets put out as a title for an episode again. Usually the 2nd or 3rd time around they actually use it. *shrugs*
                  No, I was asking if "Bitten" was going to be called something else before it was title "Bitten". I could have been wrong, but I thought the episode was going to be called something else.

Comment

No, I was asking if "Bitten" was going to be called something else before it was title "Bitten". I could have been wrong, but I thought the episode was going to be called something else.
                    Ah, I seem to recall it was going to be called something else too, before they changed it to "Bitten" (and it stayed there). But I can't remember what. A song title, I think? SPN does that a lot.

Comment

Maybe a song title, I'm not sure. I've been trying to find out myself, but no luck. I could swear that "Bitten" was going to be called something else, though, lol.

Comment

I've been trying to find out myself, but no luck. I could swear that "Bitten" was going to be called something else, though, lol.
                        I've done some looking around as well but can't find any previous title for "Bitten". Huh. Could have sworn...

As for "Paper Moon", now we know it's got more to do with "Moon" as in werewolf and less the Tatum film. Huh.

Comment

so do you guys think Deanmon will be cured once this episode airs next week? I sorta feel like he HAS to be, how else could any monster pose a remotely serious threat?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎