No announcement yet.

Who do you ship?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you ship?

I'm not a shipper all the time, but this show seems to have some good ones.

I've totally gotten on the OutlawQueen bandwagon.

So, what are your guys favorite ship on OUAT?

Snowing, Outlaw-Queen, Strange Swan, Captain Swan, and Rumbelle are a few of my favorite ships on this show.

I agree Outlaw-Queen is awesome. It was a ship were the characters brought the best in each other. I really hope Regina stays away from Marian though and let's Robin come to his own conclusion he cares about Marian but needs Regina.

Comment

I like Captain Swan a lot. I can't decide about Outlaw Queen....

Comment

Regina and Robin, Rumple and Belle and Snow and Charming. I'm not a fan of Emma and Hook, sorry. It is creepy whenever I remember he was practically married to Henry's grandmother (ugh), not to mention the fact the ship has been portrayed as mostly unilateral, with Hook being the only one emotionally invested in it. Maybe, of that changes, and Hook recovers his personality, and Emma becomes emotionally invested as well, I might get over the creepyness factor.

Then again, I've never been invested in any of Emma's ships so far. The only one I could have get invested on, back in the day, was with Grahan. There was some potential in that, but Hook and Emma has not been my cup of tea. For what I've seen in the show, Emma has only been in love with Neal so far. Even when she was rejecting him, last season, it was clear she was doing it exactly because her feelings were so strong they scared her. I've yet to see her have a strong emotionally reaction to Hook that goes beyond the physical atraction and the friendship. I've no doubt it will happened in the future, because it seems clear they're building up for it to happen, BUT, so far, the way this ship has been written does not resonate with me.

I'm not a Neal/Emma fan, but, IMO, one of the most beautifull moments last season was when Emma cried in front of Neal telling him she hoped he was dead because it was the only way she would be able to move on from what she felt because her love for him scared her so much. As terrible as it might sound, it was the strongest emotional reaction Emma has ever shown in the show, and I loved it. And, in some ways, that's what have been missing with Emma&Hook. I see this with Rumple/Belle, with Snow and Charming, and even with Regina and Robin, even though those two are the most recent ship on the show. But with Emma and Hook, the emotional part of it has been entirelly on Hook, IMO.

I'm sure (or at least I hope) it will change. Maybe, when it does, I will be able to tolerate and even like the ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
          I agree Outlaw-Queen is awesome. It was a ship were the characters brought the best in each other. I really hope Regina stays away from Marian though and let's Robin come to his own conclusion he cares about Marian but needs Regina.
          I'm with you on that one. I can even live with Robin staying with Marian (even though I live Robin and Regina), as long as them being together isn't used as a way for Regina going evil again. I'd like to believe Regina is too strong for that, or, at the very least, her love/feelings for Robin are too pure and strong for her to hurt him and his family this way. After all, true love is about wanting the person you love to be happy first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
            Regina and Robin, Rumple and Belle and Snow and Charming. I'm not a fan of Emma and Hook, sorry. It is creepy whenever I remember he was practically married to Henry's grandmother (ugh), not to mention the fact the ship has been portrayed as mostly unilateral, with Hook being the only one emotionally invested in it. Maybe, of that changes, and Hook recovers his personality, and Emma becomes emotionally invested as well, I might get over the creepyness factor.

Then again, I've never been invested in any of Emma's ships so far. The only one I could have get invested on, back in the day, was with Grahan. There was some potential in that, but Hook and Emma has not been my cup of tea. For what I've seen in the show, Emma has only been in love with Neal so far. Even when she was rejecting him, last season, it was clear she was doing it exactly because her feelings were so strong they scared her. I've yet to see her have a strong emotionally reaction to Hook that goes beyond the physical atraction and the friendship. I've no doubt it will happened in the future, because it seems clear they're building up for it to happen, BUT, so far, the way this ship has been written does not resonate with me.

I'm not a Neal/Emma fan, but, IMO, one of the most beautifull moments last season was when Emma cried in front of Neal telling him she hoped he was dead because it was the only way she would be able to move on from what she felt because her love for him scared her so much. As terrible as it might sound, it was the strongest emotional reaction Emma has ever shown in the show, and I loved it. And, in some ways, that's what have been missing with Emma&Hook. I see this with Rumple/Belle, with Snow and Charming, and even with Regina and Robin, even though those two are the most recent ship on the show. But with Emma and Hook, the emotional part of it has been entirelly on Hook, IMO.

I'm sure (or at least I hope) it will change. Maybe, when it does, I will be able to tolerate and even like the ship...
            If we are being honest all Emma's potential ships are creepy whether it be family relations or the age gap. August and Emma was the non creepy and they had to go and kill August but bring back his younger self...creep factor achieved (although post mortem, leaving Emma/August not creepy just Emma/Pinocchio). So I give up on Emma getting a non creepy romance. At least with Hook and Emma they have Princess Bride references to fall back on.
            Last edited by Degobunny; 09-06-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

If we are being honest all Emma's potential ships are creepy whether it be family relations or the age gap. August and Emma was the non creepy and they had to go and kill August but bring back his younger self...creep factor achieved (although post mortem, leaving Emma/August not creepy just Emma/Pinocchio). So I give up on Emma getting a non creepy romance. At least with Hook and Emma they have Princess Bride references to fall back on.
              Hence why I've yet to ship Emma with anyone. I have no hope they will give her any other guy. It seems pretty obvious she is going to be with Hook till the end of the show. So, I hope, at least they will write her romance a little more one sided. It is almost painful to see how the guy have renounced his own personality and became her puppy for a girl who isn't, clearly, not as half as emotionally invested as he is.

Comment

After the crude Emma has been through, she needed someone to go through making huge romantic gestures the way Hook has. Emma and Hooks last scene was her first real romantic gesture in the whole show. Even with Neal and Tallahassee that was about running away to start over, not very romantic. It was also Neal' s idea all Emma did was pick a destination. Hook has achieved a lot by getting Emma to finally take the initiative in the relationship.

Comment

Eh. Not really shippy with this show. I shipped Swan Queen for the first half of season 2. I was moderately interested in Captain Swan, though now I'm a little bored with it. I shipped Rumbelle from Skin Deep until Broken, now I strongly oppose it. I like Red Beauty in its place now.

Comment

Another couple I like is Alice/Cyrus. I really hope abc eventually puts Once Upon a Time in Wonderland on dvd. I liked it a lot, and that's saying something considering Alice in Wonderland was not one of my favorite disney movies, let alone stories. To me it was like The Jungle Book or Cinderella. I understood why others liked it, but it was just not for me.

Comment

Another couple I like is Alice/Cyrus. I really hope abc eventually puts Once Upon a Time in Wonderland on dvd. I liked it a lot, and that's saying something considering Alice in Wonderland was not one of my favorite disney movies, let alone stories. To me it was like The Jungle Book or Cinderella. I understood why others liked it, but it was just not for me.

I too loved Alice/Cyrus-- I also loved Anna(annastasia)/knave(will)...I want to see both couples in storybrooke at some time!

as for the regular show - Love Robin/Regina, and Rumple/Belle. Do NOT like Emma/Hook (he wears too much eyeliner- he's creepy! ) but enjoyed Emma/Neal. She needs a new and better man - all of the guys she has been "with" - Graham, Neal, & Hook - have been less than good guys. I want them to find a real good guy for her.

Comment

At first I wasn't sure what was meant by "ships."

Regina and Snow have such a complicated history, and I love every aspect of it. Basically anything Regina. I like Regina and Robin, and hope she's able to stay good, and that he makes the right decision.

While I'm mixed on Charming solo, I am a fan of he and Snow together.

Comment

Though one has barely begun and is now being torn apart and the other is yet to be seen two couples that have sparked my interest are Regina/Robin Hood and Emma/Elsa.

The way Regina and Robin Hood were build up from the Tinkerbell magic which led her to him to the moment they met there was a spark there. Then her understanding of his putting his child's protection above all else and his concern for her stolen heart totally sealed the deal for me.

Based on this interview which I just found today with Jennifer Morris:

which states that Emma and Elsa will form a bond over having magic they can not control in common I can already feel chemistry there as opposed to her and Hook. I'm very interested in seeing this but unfortunately it is also made pretty clear that they are going to be developing Emma and Hook thus there won't be any kind of romantic spark between her and Elsa.

There is one more actually but it had a negative outcome which seemed final is Mulan/Aurora. I felt pretty bad for Mulan when she went to confess her love to Aurora but found out she was pregnant with Phillip's child thus having to leave with a broken heart. I know in this case Aurora and Phillip are canon to an existing story but I was kinda rooting for Mulan to win her heart.

Comment

Rumbelle is my favorite, but I like all of the current main ships on the show.

Comment

Love Outlaw Queen, although I prefer the shipper name Evil Hood.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎