Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Craig that's really cool u got to be on the fX shows. I used to watch them everyday and i remember hearing about how Jack was a saved dog which is awesome. When they announced FXX at first i thought maybe they were gonna make it a channel like fX was. Sadly that turned out to not be the case. Those shows back then were amazing and i had a blast watching them.

I do hope William Katt shows up if the show becomes a reality. Ill give it a chance and if done right itll be a big hit for Fox. They need more good shows. Bones and New Girl may both be gone after the 2014-15 season so a new GAH could come in right at the best time possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    When they announced FXX at first i thought maybe they were gonna make it a channel like fX was. Sadly that turned out to not be the case. Those shows back then were amazing and i had a blast watching them.
    If you're looking for classic TV, there are some small networks (and affiliate stations) on the air these days.

MeTV - I watch this sometimes just to see Batman reruns (Every Saturday at 7/6c)
    Antenna TV - I rarely watch anything on this one, but they have a lot of stuff from the 60's and 70's
    The Hub - This one has a lot of stuff from the late 80's and early 90's.

Ty Aries ill try to check the first 2 out. I usually watch Hub on a weekly basis and hope they bring some more stuff on too.

The old school Batman series is airing on IFC as well i think. Maybe theyll show GAH sooner or later too. They seem to show stuff at random.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries83 View Post
    If you're looking for classic TV, there are some small networks (and affiliate stations) on the air these days.

MeTV - I watch this sometimes just to see Batman reruns (Every Saturday at 7/6c)
    Antenna TV - I rarely watch anything on this one, but they have a lot of stuff from the 60's and 70's
    The Hub - This one has a lot of stuff from the late 80's and early 90's.
    My mom watches MeTV all the time. After Batman they also air Wonder Woman.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post
    It's going to be hard, especially not having Robert Culp's excellent Bill Maxwell character.
    When I heard the news that they were rebooting GAH, my first thought was 'Maxwell will be the toughest to cast'. Robert Culp really put his stamp on the role and made it his own. You wouldn't want someone to come in and try to 'redo' it because no one ever could. But you also don't want just a generic tough guy/FBI agent.

I was watching Paul on tv the other day and thought maybe Jason Bateman could do a good job as the FBI agent. If u look at stuff like Arrested Development and Hancock he does very well as the straight man where everyone else is kinda goofy and silly. If he isnt busy with Arrested Development i say give him a chance. No one will ever replace Robert Culp but i think Jason could make it his own and do it very well.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    I feel like, as you said, Jason Bateman already kinda did that on Hancock. If he played basically the same role again it'd be like Hancock the TV show... who needs that...

Yeah looking at it youre right. Maybe they should go with an unknown. No matter what theyre gonna be compared to Robert Culp so an unknown or lesser known actor or actress may be better.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    A pilot has been ordered at FOX ... but, it will be a single camera 1/2 hour comedy.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-02-2015 at 10:29 AM.

I knew about the pilot order but not that it was going to be a half hour comedy. This...makes me very nervous. I dearly love this show and them screwing it up would make me very angry. Still, trying to hold back judgement til we know more.

I own the entire series (Including The Greatest American Heroine) on DVD. I enjoyed this show. I just have that
    feeling that they will do with this remake what they did with so many other remakes of television classics...screw it
    up. Take themselves too seriously. Let's hope the pilot goes the same way as the recent Wonder Woman pilot that
    never got aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    I own the entire series (Including The Greatest American Heroine) on DVD. I enjoyed this show. I just have that feeling that they will do with this remake what they did with so many other remakes of television classics...screw it up. Take themselves too seriously.
    I own the whole series on DVD as well, Glove. And I worry about them not doing it justice either. But some part of me is convinced this will fall apart much as the other attempts to redo the series (both on the big and little screen) have done before.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    ABC has given the rebooted series a put pilot commitment but, there is another twist (besides the network change). Instead of the originalís accidental superhero Ralph Hinkley, the new hero will be an Indian-American woman named Meera.

http://deadline.com/2017/09/the-grea...nt-1202164782/

When I first read that they were doing "Greatest American Heroine" my first thought was "it's been done!" After all, there was a failed 2 hour TV pilot/movie (that is on the GAH DVDs). So this seems a rather unoriginal concept.

Also, from a couple of accounts I read, this character is supposed to be fairly abrasive, which I'm not happy with. Ralph was a sweet guy, overwhelmed with powers from an alien suit. Why change that winning formula?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12