Collapse
No announcement yet.

FADE & ORACLE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday August 29th 2014

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the other day, has there ever been a gorgeous femme fatale ever more eventually despised in a long running show than Smallville's Lana Lang?

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      And Clark barks unnecessarily at Chloe.
      Yeah. But he's upset.

At least Clark always apologizes when he exploded on someone once he calms down. Is not so with other characters (sadly, especially with S9-Chloe).

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
        At least Clark always apologizes when he exploded on someone once he calms down. Is not so with other characters (sadly, especially with S9-Chloe).
        Indeed.

Comment

I was thinking the other day, has there ever been a gorgeous femme fatale ever more eventually despised in a long running show than Smallville's Lana Lang?
          Maybe, but I can't think of one at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
            Well, they have hired guards who are almost skilled enough to keep dangerous intruders like Lana out... but not really anyone tougher than her.
            Well, remember that after taking ONE lesson from Lex she became an expert at kicking 300 lb men's butt. She's a lethal weapon.

Comment

"Made a killing the other day."
              "It can be a little cut-throat."

Graham is a total PUNisher.

Comment

Gia graduated from ho to policewoman in 4 seasons.

Comment

Clark - always overprotective where Lois and other guys are concerned!

Comment

Well, she does unify qualities like always siding against Clark until it is too late, always falling for the wrong guy and having questionable morals...

Comment

I don't know and sadly I had front row seat to this debacle and it wasn't pleasant.

Comment

I always wondered why Lois is so surprised to see Clark at this party. After all, Graham mentioned that they were friends when he met her AT CLARK'S HOUSE!

Comment

Clark is remarkably & unusually open with Graham about his love life.

Comment

Gia graduated from ho to policewoman in 5 seasons.
                            yeahhh, but she was kind of a trampy policewoman if I remember correctly. Wasn't she one of Ollie's bad decisions in S9?

Comment

She figured she wasn't getting any younger so why not be on the right side of the law.

Comment

Well, slutty policewoman...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎