The Fall Of Darkness, The Rise Of Light

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mari2Anne
    I beg to differ: It's GREAT!

It is. I am especially happy about Clark being rescued from the blue Kryptonite dagger by Chloe. Hope the next 24 hours bring about a complete rescue.
    And I am intrigued by the white light that headed towards young Chloe during the first meteor shower... You will continue this part soon, right? It is a bit of an
    evil cliffie...

Hanging on to the edge of the cliff... Dribble away!!!

PS: EXCUSE MY ignorance, what do the abbreviations INT and EXT mean?
    It means Interior and Exterior. Which means inside and outside. As for the cliffhanger with the light, it plays into a larger story. That's always my problem. I think I'm good at overarching storylines, but the per-episode stuff is where I usually lose my patience in and can't put together. The blue kryptonite thing, yeah, well, I remember not really understanding in the actual episode Lazarus how Lois got to that place or how she knew to go there. I don't really remember if it is something obvious, so...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! I very much appreciate it.

Comment

No one else? Come on, guys! I need your support!

Comment

Okay. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long. But I did say that I was having troubles with the last parts of this. So, what I decided to do was give mostly just the outline for the last part of this episode, okay? I hope that's okay with ya'll. I'll post the past part in small excerpts, because full my post got erased.

HERE'S EXCERPT #1!

In the back part of the plane Chloe talks to Clark's unresponsive body about how tired she is of everything, about how it's starting to feel like too much for her. She thinks about what Jor-El said about her infection, and tries to heal Clark, thinking that that's what he was talking about, but it doesn't work. She calls Emil and tells him that when they've saved Clark she's gonna give him a blood sample of hers to test for anything abnormal. Oliver walks in and asks Chloe how she's doing. She says fine. He doesn't believe her. He tells Chloe that they are going to save Clark.

Meanwhile Clark, bound to the scarecrow post with the kryptonite necklace on, struggles to understand why his father's doing this. Jonathan says he's not doing any of this. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't. Clark has to figure it out on his own.

Comment

The female soldiers carry the bandaged man over to the rectangular cage and place him in it, as Granny and Dessad stand at the bottom by the pit. They close the cage and begin turning the crank to lower it into the pit.

Black Canary lets out her cry on two female soldiers at the cavern opening. They grab their ears in pain and are both shot with taser arrows. The arrows hit them and electrocute them, but they recover VERY quickly. Adam and Oliver are forced to go hand to hand with them, as is Black Canary. They fight them and defeat them, but only after Oliver uses his knockout gas. Adam asks why he didn't use that first. Oliver says it's because it was his last one and he was hoping to save for when they needed it.

Cut to Adam and Oliver carrying Clark through the cavern.

Please tell me what you think! God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

very interesting so far. I like the idea of a season 10 rewrite, and I'm curious to see where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
              very interesting so far. I like the idea of a season 10 rewrite, and I'm curious to see where this is going.
              Really? I wouldn't think this is something you'd have interest in. But thank you.

What do you think specifically? I'd like to know.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

I thought season 10 had a lot of problems, to be honest. kind of dreading the moment when i finally go back there again in my re-watch process. still on season 7 so far. that's why I don't mind the idea of a rewritten season 10.

And I like the fact that you're also giving Chloe more of a stronger role in this, and making her more sympathetic than she was in the last seasons.

Comment

I thought season 10 had a lot of problems, to be honest. kind of dreading the moment when i finally go back there again in my re-watch process. still on season 7 so far. that's why I don't mind the idea of a rewritten season 10.

And I like the fact that you're also giving Chloe more of a stronger role in this, and making her more sympathetic than she was in the last seasons.
                  Also because I wouldn't necessarily think you were interested in this relationship.

Honestly I don't take huge issue with her in some ways in the last batch of seasons. But I do have an explanation for quite a bit of her behavior in this. What do you think specifically so far?

Comment

I think Chloe seems to be behaving logically so far in this fanfic of yours. as for the relationships, I've discovered that Chloe goes well with anybody even Clark. I do like Clois more than Chlark, but I'm also open to Chloe/Clark relationships. *shrugs*

Comment

I think Chloe seems to be behaving logically so far in this fanfic of yours. as for the relationships, I've discovered that Chloe goes well with anybody even Clark. I do like Clois more than Chlark, but I'm also open to Chloe/Clark relationships. *shrugs*
                      I was actually asking what you think about the whole story so far, if you'd be so kind.

You forgive me. I haven't gotten that many responses to this.

Comment

Well you certainly set things up so that everything feels very tense and dramatic, what with everyone racing to save Clark's life. It's the kind of thing that would have everyone on the edge of their seats if they were watching your story unfold on TV. And if the TV show ended on an cliffhanger I would probably scream and call you evil for ending it right there, and hating the fact that I would have to wait until the ep to find out what happened.

And I think you captured Granny Goodness perfectly... how she often acts like a nice sweet lady but is actually the personification of darkness and evil itself.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎