#4.8 " Time of Death "

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4.8 " Time of Death "

Discuss!

why bring up lydia's granny? why not fill in about why peter's working with kate, how derek lost his wolf, have malia find her mom... still not liking this season.

Comment

I found it dumb how nothing was mentioned about what happened last episode in the school. It just jumps to Scott having these dreams. Like no one even mentioned anything about Scott almost dying and shyt. I was totally lost this episode.

Comment

I really liked this episode. Wondering what is going on with Scott and his changes.

Comment

It was a mediocre episode in my opinion. Seems like the chances that Braeden is not the benefactor are slim.
          The combination of Derek's epic luck with women + his unusual interest in her + them sleeping together while the rest of the group is doing all the work...
          but on the other hand, this ep was totally focused on presenting the current pairs, so i might be wrong.

lydia's story is great. I hope she will get more screen time next week

Comment

I really do think Derek is going to somehow ask Scott to make him a wolf again unless Derek SOMEHOW gets his power back without another bite. I still find it VERY ODD how a born wolf can lose their power. That still doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎