Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Movie Slate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember if I've already posted this, but a good thing about the DCEU's thus far haphazard structure is that they have comparatively few films officially in development. There is still substantial flexibility to change which films come out when and which are made. For example the Harley Quinn spinoff, they can do that.

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...ture-dc-movies

More DC universe fallout news.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
        I don't remember if I've already posted this, but a good thing about the DCEU's thus far haphazard structure is that they have comparatively few films officially in development. There is still substantial flexibility to change which films come out when and which are made. For example the Harley Quinn spinoff, they can do that.
        One would think they need to address the cameos, though. But I guess they don't have to spin-off those characters into solo flicks. Hawkeye and Black Widow don't have solo films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theshadow129x
          Okay so Roven's out, Johns is in. Could they snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?

Superman will probably have nothing to do with the formation of the Justice League. He'll join them in amidst battle without a second thought. This will be a huge lost opportunity to tell something about his character.

That said, they could pull a 180 with a resurrected Superman. Maybe he values life more and overall resembles the classic Superman more. Didn't happen after he killed Zod so unlikely.

Maybe prison toughens up Lex, making him more like the Lex we know. They could spin it like that, and being free of Darkseid's influence could also have an effect. That or Bryan Cranston comes in all "son, I am disappoint" as the real Lex Luthor, saving the day (for the audiences). Or most likely Lex will just r*pe Batman in jail.

Comment

• Ultimate Cut out July 19th. I'm ready...

Comment

• WB's SDCC Panel starts in 5 Minutes!

Saturday is finally here! At 2:30pm EST / 11:30am PST the Warner Bros. panel will kick off at Comic-Con in the legendary Hall H room. The cast from Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, and even The LEGO Ba…

Comment

• The Wrap is reporting that Man of Steel 2 is in development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  http://www.thewrap.com/warner-bros-p...ent-exclusive/

The Wrap is reporting that Man of Steel 2 is in development.
                  Excellent

Comment

• I'd be more excited if I trusted them to get it right. Really hope Snyder doesn't direct that one. Been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since they made a Superman movie I really liked, and I have the S tattooed on my freaking arm.

Comment

• I'm posting this here because I don't know if it relates to Justice League or the Solo Batman movie.

I have no idea what’s going on! All I know is Ben Affleck just shared some cryptic footage of Batman villain Deathstroke on all of his social media channels. Check out the video above! Could …

Ben Affleck teases Deathstroke: the Terminator on all of his social media accounts.

Comment

• Looks like Cyrax from the MK video game series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          Looks like Cyrax from the MK video game series.
                          Looks like Deathstroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΩDarkseidΩ
                            Looks like Deathstroke.
                            Aside from the orange and one eye, I wouldn't know that was Deathstroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                              Aside from the orange and one eye, I wouldn't know that was Deathstroke.
                              I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΩDarkseidΩ
                                I would.
                                Good for you. And I do see now that the bullet pack on his shoulder pad and the strap across the chest are also indicative of Slade. Plus, he has the swords. But I miss the chainmail and I wish the blue was more blue. I think they went way too bulky and generic on the armor. The chainmail especially to me is something the separates Slade's costume from looking like football pads. The helmet is also so big, it feels less like a helmet and more like a robot's head.

Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 08-31-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎