TOMB & CYBORG Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday August 8th 2014

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave Chloe alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice to see them have Gretchen's killer be a recurring presence.

Comment

Great scene by AM!!

Comment

Lana's belief that Chloe is crazy is understandable here... still no reason to go running to Lex to take over her care. And why does no one even mention calling Gabe?

Comment

IMHO KK was at her most beautiful in S5. Still a little bit of shape in her face and body. She became very gaunt from here on.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
              Nice to see them have Gretchen's killer be a recurring presence.
              Yeah, but on the other hand it's quite a coincedence that he would be working there, be on shift and assigned to that particular case...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                Lana's belief that Chloe is crazy is understandable here... still no reason to go running to Lex to take over her care. And why does no one even mention calling Gabe?
                Chloe: Dad, why don't you ever call me?

Gabe: I've shut Smallville out of my life, and that includes you, Chloe!!

Chloe: [blows bubbles]

Comment

I agree, there's no reason why Lex would care for Chloe (even if Lana suggest it) Lex is far too gone to care for Chloe anymore.

Comment

It is surprising that Lex would want to send Chloe to Belle Reve after his experience there - even if he forgot a large part of it

Comment

When Lex was in Bell Reve the doctors helped him? Shouldn't have been that a huge deal at the murder trial against Lionel?

But Lana probably didn't care about the details, since she didn't even bother to attend Chloe's "funeral".

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                        I agree, there's no reason why Lex would care for Chloe (even if Lana suggest it) Lex is far too gone to care for Chloe anymore.
                        Such an ulterior motive. I love how Clark defends her.

Comment

It is surprising that Lex would want to send Chloe to Belle Reve after his experience there - even if he forgot a large part of it
                          Maybe that's the reason he wants to send her there, he wants to experiment on her!!

Comment

I love that Clark didn't believe but supported Chloe and then was shocked to find the skeleton!!

Comment

Ok, this episode is far too creepy!

Comment

Odd this never happened when Lana lived there. Or maybe it did and Lana was just too self-absorbed to notice the ghost.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎