Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECKONING & VENGEANCE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday August 1st

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I still struggle not to tear up for the big guy in Lana's death scene.

Comment

Interesting that Clark allows Jonathan to drag him away from Lana's body. Surprised that he didn't use his strength to keep that from happening.

Comment

Screwy Clark logic is screwy.

Comment

Brilliantly directed episode. Welling does the whole "do-over" so well.

Comment

I hate that Clark blames the fact that he told her his secret for her death. It doesn't really make sense, and that single thought has such a detrimental effect on him for SOOOO long!

Comment

If Clark travels back in time, shouldn't there be another crystal in the past?

Comment

KK's slow change from happy to angry was well done.

Comment

Ugh - hate that he is back to the lame excuses. He could still do something special for the day. Going a bit overboard with the OBVIOUS lie.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                    I hate that Clark blames the fact that he told her his secret for her death. It doesn't really make sense, and that single thought has such a detrimental effect on him for SOOOO long!
                    Indeed it did.

Comment

If anything he should blame himself for loving her, since Jor-El told him that "someone he loves would be exchanged for him".

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                        If Clark travels back in time, shouldn't there be another crystal in the past?
                        Simple answer: Jor-El lied. He knew if Clark would know he'd be able to do this again, Clark would spend the rest of his days going back in time to prevent the death of a loved one on this day.

Comment

Ugh - hate that he is back to the lame excuses. He could still do something special for the day. Going a bit overboard with the OBVIOUS lie.
                          I think he had to think fast on the spot. He didn't know how Jor-El was going to let him fix things.

Comment

"Spin the Earth backwards". Heh.

Comment

Slick scene at the DP.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                                I think he had to think fast on the spot. He didn't know how Jor-El was going to let him fix things.
                                He should be better at it by now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎