Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 11 "Chaos" Chapter 7 (7/18/14)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 11 "Chaos" Chapter 7 (7/18/14)

JR called it. It is Darkseid on Earth Omega. And, as such, Apokolips is merely nestled against Earth under his control, not about to tear it apart.

Cracking issue. Conner and Kara have entered the fray on our Earth, and Tess is quarantining "Eclipso" to Metropolis.

What did you think?
    10 - Uh-oh to the max!!!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Yawn
    0%

Yep, I got it right, lol. The question is now is this the same Darkseid from the regular universe or a parallel version? In the DC universe Darkseid does not have parallel versions, there's only one. I hope they do that here, too.

Comment

There is only one Darkseid he doesn't have parallel counterparts. He is omnipresent and Darkseid shouldn't just disappear after one failed attempt like he did in Season 10.

Comment

Darkseid should have told Supes: "Because it was you who felled the mighty Smokeseid".

Comment

wow great issue things are heating up 10/10

Comment

Johnn, it seems to me like he is the same one. I don't think a parallel version (which shouldn't exist, like you said) would have the memory of this Clark having defeated him in a different universe. I'd say that Darkseid jumped universes to one where his plan succeeded after Clark won in his universe, making this the same guy. Hopefully we'll know in the next issue though.

Comment

Yeah, that's what makes the most sense.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎