Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Question: Can you find out if Castiel and Crowley will be in the 200th episode of Supernatural? —Franca
    Ausiello: I can, I will and I did. “We can’t give too much away about the 200th episode or the storylines leading up to it,” a spokesperson for the show tells TVLine, “but we can say that while Misha Collins and Mark Sheppard are not in the episode” — not a huge shock considering series-regular status doesn’t guarantee a presence in all episodes produced — “they, and many other favorite characters from the past nine seasons, will be represented in a way that we think fans will love.” Considering how unique the show’s past meta episodes have been, in what crazy way do you think “Castiel” and “Crowley” will make their presence known?
    I can already see Castiel being portrayed by a female in the play, lol.

....and having a "scene" with Dean.....I can just hear all the Destiel shippers having a field day with that one....

Forum Whiz
    Official synopsis - "SUPERNATURAL CELEBRATES ITS 200TH EPISODE - When Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the disappearance of a teacher, they are stunned to see the school is putting on a musical based on their lives. Familiar faces abound in this milestone episode."

That's lame that Castiel and Crowley won't be in the 200th episode. They should be in it, considering it's the 200th episode, a milestone episode at that. It's a extra special one that should have them in it.

If the play is based on the Carver Edlund books, Cas and Crowley weren't there. But if, say, Becky was really updating the story, then yes they would be in the play. But, truth be told, this is about Sam and Dean. While Crowley and Cas are important characters (and regulars) I think based on their arcs at this moment, there would be no reason for them to be in this episode. As Cas said last week, Heaven and Hell are pretty quiet...next week looks like a one-off MOTW episode I am sure geared towards just get the boys back in the groove after a really serious separation. Cas and Crowley, the characters, I believe will be represented....but is this a high school musical ? then I'm betting that Cas is portrayed by a girl....and Crowley will be played for laughs...just my thoughts until more spoilerage appears

Forum Whiz
    Based on the promo I don't have very many high hopes for this episode. It looks like they might be trying too hard. So much that it will come out and wont bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    Based on the promo I don't have very many high hopes for this episode. It looks like they might be trying too hard. So much that it will come out and wont bounce.
    I can't agree more... I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have to admit I was a bit worried when most folks here seem excited about this episode. I hope we're wrong! I love most of the meta episodes but I don't know about this one. I can't stand most all musicals and it does seem a little over the top. I think it will have a couple of laughs but not much more. This season has really sucked badly so far. I hope they reveal the new antagonist soon. Maybe I wouldn't have minded so much if Dean hadn't been cured so easily, the crappy monster episode (I used to LOVE the monster of the week episodes! Most were very really original and a nice break or some even tied in with the season arc! This last one was just filler and BAD filler at that!), and finally... the poor acting on ALL parts. To be honest... If Dean ISN'T really cured and is hiding his demonic side it would be even lamer. Please don't let it be that lol! That is a worse idea than when some of us were hoping Lucifer would bust out of the cage or Chuck being God hahaha! Although either of those would certainly help this season so far! Bring on the witch or whomever that red headed chick was!? Something! Anything! Just no singing!
    Last edited by sino8r; 10-30-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I can already see Castiel being portrayed by a female in the play, lol.
    That will be funny! I'll admit that...

Well, seems like it's middle school age kids....LOL....not too many spoilers in the trailer, but.....gots ta know....

why is there a robot in the lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    Well, seems like it's middle school age kids....LOL...not too many spoilers in the trailer, but.....gots ta know....

why is there a robot in the lineup?
    Lol! Can you guys imagine doing that back in school?! Mahahhahaha! I would loved to been in a play like that minus the singing! Having some hipster drama teacher that's a fan of some really obscure weird fiction books and making them into a play? I wish I went to that school! Btw... SuperSheltie, I had a blue merle sheltie as a kid. Best dog I've ever had! I'm curious about the robot as well?! Probably just part of some punchline. Hmmm...

Forum Whiz
    Wow. I am so pleasantly surprised by what I just witnessed. Such a great episode. And I suppose with that ending I am on board with Chuck being God. I was very skeptical at first. I guess we'll see how it pans out.

I have always believed Chuck was God (of course there was a moment during Swan Song where I thought God was the Impala) but it's more possible that Chuck is not a prophet, but really God's replacement for Metatron as his scribe. Either that, or it was a big Easter egg saying, "there, we showed you Chuck, AND we mentioned Adam." etc.

Still not sure about this episode. Lots of great one-liners...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12