Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Gotham" to tease various Joker origins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That interview about it not be a bait-and-switch and that it doesn't neccessarily mean Cameron is the Joker, he might be, was just plain stupid.

That guy was Joker, but he did need a better story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
      That interview about it not be a bait-and-switch and that it doesn't neccessarily mean Cameron is the Joker, he might be, was just plain stupid.

That guy was Joker, but he did need a better story.
      I agree that he's the Joker......until the show says otherwise. It was a decent introduction but the reveal of the blind psychic being his father was incredibly rushed and pulled out of nowhere. I think the actor playing the young Joker was fantastic and it would be a waste if he turned out not to be the Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
        I agree that he's the Joker......until the show says otherwise. It was a decent introduction but the reveal of the blind psychic being his father was incredibly rushed and pulled out of nowhere. I think the actor playing the young Joker was fantastic and it would be a waste if he turned out not to be the Joker.
        And what a waste it was...

Comment

I don't want the Joker yet. It's too soon. I want it to keep being Christmas Eve on that one. Christmas Morning can wait.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎