Thread: #10.2

#10.2

No title, but we have this:

Hi, Matt! Iím curious to know about the Demon Dean personality through the first half of Supernatural Season 10. óLevana
    Indeed, Dean has a bit of the devil in him ó as will be evidenced by an intense fling he has in the second episode back, with a tough but sympathetic roadhouse cocktail waitress named Ann Marie.

hm to me this sounds troubling. I expected him to be really bad, not just a bit of an *******.

Forum Whiz
    One would think he will have the urge to kill things like he did before because of the Mark but it seems as though demons as evidenced in the past pick their battles and loyalties. I think he will be bad but it will be his own flavor.

I have the feeling that Crowley isn't going to like this "new" Dean very much. Crowley was very very evil in the past, but he was always a businessman and now having some humanity in him, he will fear not only Dean taking over his new-found King of Hell role, but I think Crowley is fond of Dean and sincerely doesn't want this for him.

One of the best things about season 8 was when Dean was in Purgatory. He was powerful, cold, and "pure" but he was not evil. I wish there was more of this Dean in that season, but I am not looking forward to Demon Dean being front and center for very long in Season 10.

Forum Regular
    Nah I see Crowley having fun with this. I see him acting as Dean's Yoda, helping him experience life as a demon. It makes sense cause they need to find a reason to keep Crowley around or else the boys should kill him asap.

The title of the episode is "Reichenbach".

A play on the Sherlock episode maybe?

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...chenbach/40293

CROWLEY TELLS DEAN THE MARK NEEDS TO BE FED ó Crowley (Mark Sheppard) notices Dean (Jensen Ackles) is becoming more and more aggressive. Dean tells him thatís the side effect of being a demon, but Crowley knows itís something more - the Mark of Cain needs to be fed. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is captured by Cole (guest star Travis Aaron Wade), an angry man who blames Dean for his fatherís death years ago and wants revenge. Cole tortures Sam, hoping heíll tell him where Dean is hiding. Hannah (guest star Erica Carroll) sees how weak Castiel (Misha Collins) is becoming as his grace continues to fade, so she makes a bold choice and asks Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong) for help. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1003).
    And photos for "Reichenbach"

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...w-images/41487

now that's the demon dean I've been waiting for