No announcement yet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maasaloo
    That's been REALLY REALLY nitpicky. It's a slogan on a billboard for Gotham gas.
    I know but it's Gotham! A city where gasses tend to be fear or laugh related depending on who broke out of Arkham.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
      I know but it's Gotham! A city where gasses tend to be fear or laugh related depending on who broke out of Arkham.

Comment

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/09/17/c...mages-detroit/

Mother of god this is epic from last night's shoot.

Last edited by maasaloo; 09-17-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

From last night's shoot's. Apparently this scene involves Alfred.

It involved Gotham City Police Department cruisers pulling up to the mansion that is rumored to be Wayne Manor. Someone witnessing the action came across the trailers for the actors. They were labeled, "Lois," "Alfred," and "Chuck.
          Last edited by maasaloo; 09-27-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Protest against Superman being filmed today.

https://twitter.com/treinman/status/...282880/photo/1

Last edited by maasaloo; 09-29-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I hope there's good payoff to these protest scenes/subplot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                I hope there's good payoff to these protest scenes/subplot.
                There is. We get to see Superman all mopey about it and doubting himself. In one scene, he even hangs up his cape and gives up being Superman forever. Then, Bruce Wayne shows up and gives him the following speech:

I saw a boy in the street wearing a Superman shirt. He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving people like us. And Lord knows, kids like that boy need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride... in a collapsing building or a fire.

Comment

Amy on the set yesterday in character. Maybe Lois is undercover. It can't be smallville location scenes as that's not supposed to shoot till November.
                  The 40-year-old actress is currently in Detroit, where she appeared to be dressed in character as persistent reporter Lois Lane while taking a call during a short break between takes.

Comment

^ Oh. My. God. Could that woman be any more gorgeous?

Comment

They should do a Lois Lane spinoff with Amy. Now that is a movie I can get excited about!

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                        They should do a Lois Lane spinoff with Amy. Now that is a movie I can get excited about!

Things get out of hand for Pulitzer winning reporter, when she goes deep undercover to expose horrible secretes that trouble the magical island of Lesbos. Certain Greek goddess makes a cameo appearance. Rated R !

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                        There is. We get to see Superman all mopey about it and doubting himself. In one scene, he even hangs up his cape and gives up being Superman forever. Then, Bruce Wayne shows up and gives him the following speech:

I saw a boy in the street wearing a Superman shirt. He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving people like us. And Lord knows, kids like that boy need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride... in a collapsing building or a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          ^ Oh. My. God. Could that woman be any more gorgeous?
                          No arguments here. I love this thread. It's really the first one I go to when I visit K-Site.
                          Thanks for the awesome pictures!!!

Comment

Thanks man thought it would be great to dedicate a single thread for any pics instead of having to go through endless pages in the main thread.

Art Museum in Detroit getting ready to shoot next week. Apparently a local hair salon has been approached to assist with a high society scene filming in Lansing. Seems like the building above will film a high society party. Bruce Wayne holding it? Maybe Lois and Clark go undercover to it.

http://henrycavillonlinecom.tumblr.c...party-at-broad

Comment

I probably should've taken a trip down to Detroit...

Comment

Amy Adams <3

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎