Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLITUDE & LEXMAS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday July 11th 2014

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLITUDE & LEXMAS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday July 11th 2014

This week we have the manipulative & evil Brainiac plotting to release Zod from the Phantom Zone, in Solitude. Then, in Lexmas, a near death experience sees Lex dreaming of an idyllic life with Lana (foreshadowing the dreaded Lexana).

Leisl's Solitude banner

Leisl's Lexmas banner

Start Time 5x08 Solitude / 5x09 Lexmas:

US/Pacific: Friday, July 11th, 2014 09:00 PM / 21:00

US/Mountain: Friday, July 11th, 2014 10:00 PM / 22:00

US/Central: Friday, July 11th, 2014 11:00 PM / 23:00

US/Eastern: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 12:00 AM / 00:00

Europe/London: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 05:00 AM / 05:00

Europe/Berlin: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 06:00 AM / 06:00

Australia/Sydney: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 02:00 PM / 14:00

Who's in?

I will probably miss this one, as we are moving into a new house on Friday. Doubt I will have internet access, and will probably be either too busy or too exhausted anyway! Hope to be back the following week.

Comment

Good luck with the move, MrsK. Don't break any of those precious SV props (if you have any!!) or your DVDs.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

25 hours

Comment

Ugh, I'm gonna be late. Solitude starts at 2.00 pm Sydney time, but my father-in-law has asked me to look at a property with him (they are downsizing) that has an open house (inspection) from 1.25 pm to 1.55 pm. The place is 30 minutes away from my place!!

I'll do my best to be back for Lexmas.

Comment

If it's just jon an me, then we could skip a week.

What about you, ArtgirlTexas, Ankhara & kal-el_Girl? Are you going to join us?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                If it's just jon an me, then we could skip a week.

What about you, ArtgirlTexas, Ankhara & kal-el_Girl? Are you going to join us?
                I'm here! But if you decide that we should skip it and wait until next week is fine, the more the merrier for me.

Comment

sorry guys, I won't be able to make it either

see you next week!

Go Germany!!

Comment

It is looking increasingly like the idea of skipping this week may be a good idea.

DJD and jon-el are blissfully asleep as I post this, but maybe a Rewatch week off is the most practical outcome with at least 3 regulars unavailable.

DJD and jon-el can confirm when they rock in in 2.5 hrs or so.

Apologies to AgT and Ankhara in advance if so, as they normally rocks up right as we start.

Comment

Hey, just got here. If we need to skip this week, that will be okay with me.

But I'll wait til start time to see if that's still the consensus.

Comment

See you next week.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                          It is looking increasingly like the idea of skipping this week may be a good idea.

DJD and jon-el are blissfully asleep as I post this, but maybe a Rewatch week off is the most practical outcome with at least 3 regulars unavailable.

DJD and jon-el can confirm when they rock in in 2.5 hrs or so.

Apologies to AgT and Ankhara in advance if so, as they normally rocks up right as we start.
                          No problem. See ya all next week.

Comment

Next week, y'all!

Comment

Well, sorry for missing tonight. I just came home from watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and it's a good movie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎