Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seems like Dean, even though he's a demon and could probably teleport as most of the demons have been shown to teleport since S6, will be driving "Baby", the Impala. And Jensen, at Comic-Con, said Demon!Dean will not care about the car as much as Dean usually would.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/01/sp...ral-teen-wolf/

Some interesting info here. It seems that, rather than four-to-six months, the premiere may be placed only four-to-six weeks after the season finale, unless this is a typo and it will indeed end up being four-to-six months(I think it was Entertainment Weekly anyways that first incorrectly said the premiere's title would be "Soul Survivor" so there's that). Also, Cole seems to be SPN's "Plan B". With Bloodlines not working out, it seems that Carver is dying to be using one character growing into a hunter and not being one right from the start.

Sam isn’t the only one hunting Dean.
    When season 10 picks up, four to six weeks after Dean’s eyes first went black, Sam won’t be the only one looking for his brother. Cole, a new character who might not be the type of hunter you’re used to, will be joining the story—and according to Carver, his relationship with Dean could change things. “It gets very interesting in that Sam is hunting down his brother, who he eventually will discover is a demon—he doesn’t know that on the onset—and with the hopes of saving him or curing him in some way,” Carver said. “While you’ve [also] got this character of Cole, who is hunting down Dean for entirely different reasons. It’s going to cause all kinds of complications, and the character of Cole is someone who will evolve from how we see him to something very different once he finally does come face-to-face with Dean.”

Sam’s the protector now, and he’s going dark.

“I think historically, Sam has been the brother that has gone around the bend a little bit—when he became a demon with the demon blood and everything—so picking up from last season, Sam finds himself in something of the position of protector. That’s a bit of the flip for the boys,” Carver said. “It’s something that Sam takes very seriously coming into this season while also having to deal with some of the things he did, which are morally questionable, while on the hunt for Dean.” When asked if things will get darker than that one time Sam, you know, didn’t have a soul, Carver responded, “I’ll leave that to people to decide. Again, it’s morally dubious given the pursuit that Sam is on, but yes: If one were to pluck it out in isolation without any context, I think one could say yeah, that was pretty dark.”

The Mark of Cain is still present.
    If you’re wondering whether Dean’s new demonic state will bring up those pesky trials that nearly killed Sam in season 8, there might be more to the picture. Namely, the Mark of Cain is still around and getting in the way of pretty much everything. “They’re going to see new difficulties in trying to cure Dean, because 1) There’s not a demon possessing Dean. This is Dean’s own soul that was twisted, so that’s a bit unique. And 2) It’s not just the demon-ness that’s the problem, it’s the Mark of Cain. So there’s some added dimensions here in terms of levels of difficulty,” Carver said. First and foremost, the boys will be worried about the Mark. “It’s still around, and it’s very much a question for the first run of episodes if it still has an effect on Dean or not. And it’s very much on the boys’ minds as they plot out a game plan for the next batch of episodes after Dean is healed. In other words, the boys are very much focused on healing their relationship and healing one another.”

They’ve discussed bringing Abel on the show.
    As much as Carver insists that Supernatural would love to have Cain back this season, actor Timothy Omundson is a little busy on an upcoming ABC show called Galavant (which will premiere mid-season and is hilarious, by the way). The writers have, however, discussed the possibility of Abel. “That’s a great idea, and [it] has been bandied about in the writers room,” Carver said, adding, “You know, it’s funny. I teased some characters…that have been spoken of but not seen [on the show], and from what I’ve seen—I don’t check it out too much—[the guesses] have been incorrect.”

Cas and Sam aren’t working together, and there are two reasons why.
    In my quest for Supernatural scoop, I also hopped on the phone with Misha Collins himself, who about how Cas is “not actively trying to fix himself” when we return. “Cas is resigned to his fate,” he said. “He’s definitely more interested in fixing Dean, and I think there’s a bit of a martyr in Castiel, but there’s also an unwillingness to cut another angel’s throat and steal his grace. He seems to be steadfastly resolute in his determination not do that.” So if Cas is more focused on helping Dean, why isn’t he hunting with Sam? “There’s more than one reason that Castiel and Sam are not together on the search for Dean at the beginning of the season,” Carver said. “One has to do with Castiel not wanting to be a distraction with his own issue, and then there’s another reason which we learn during the episode.”

“Carry On My Wayward Son” WILL be in the 200th episode.
    So far, all we know about the show’s 200th episode is that it will be “musicalish,” and that it has something to do with a play possibly surrounding Chuck’s books. But when asked if one of the show’s biggest songs will be included in the episode, Carver caved. “Will ‘Carry on My Wayward Son’ be involved? How do I answer this? I can say, sure. There will be ‘Carry On My Wayward Son’ in one form or another. There it is. There’s your spoiler.” [Break for quick jam session]

Carver also said that fans will see many of their favorite characters from the show represented in the 200th episode … in one way or another.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 08-01-2014 at 02:12 PM.

With all the one-night stands Dean has had since puberty, what if Cole is searching for Dean because he's his son? I'm not liking that idea, but that would certainly "complicate" things for Dean and change his "relationship" with Dean. There's that new hunter Carver was looking for in a spinoff....not sure I like that idea of a spinoff, but it is possible. I still would rather see the spin-off being young John with the two small boys or Samuel Colt.

A Samuel Colt spin-off will always be something I'd love to see, more than any other idea for a spin-off.

And I would HATE the idea of Cole being Dean's son. I do hope that is not the case. Imo, it would have had made better sense to make Ben Dean's actual son, but they only teased with the idea. If Cole ends up being Dean's son, it'll feel like they have definitely ran out of good ideas.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/01/sp...ral-teen-wolf/

The Mark of Cain is still present.
    If you’re wondering whether Dean’s new demonic state will bring up those pesky trials that nearly killed Sam in season 8, there might be more to the picture. Namely, the Mark of Cain is still around and getting in the way of pretty much everything. “They’re going to see new difficulties in trying to cure Dean, because 1) There’s not a demon possessing Dean. This is Dean’s own soul that was twisted, so that’s a bit unique. And 2) It’s not just the demon-ness that’s the problem, it’s the Mark of Cain. So there’s some added dimensions here in terms of levels of difficulty,” Carver said. First and foremost, the boys will be worried about the Mark. “It’s still around, and it’s very much a question for the first run of episodes if it still has an effect on Dean or not. And it’s very much on the boys’ minds as they plot out a game plan for the next batch of episodes after Dean is healed. In other words, the boys are very much focused on healing their relationship and healing one another.”
    Did they just give away that Dean would be healed in the first few episodes??? I thought it would last a little longer then that.

I think or rather wish what they meant was that we'll have to see if demonic Dean is still affected by the Mark. If he still gets influenced by it, like he was before.
    Last edited by taftvalue; 08-06-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Dean will be "healed" from being a demon, but he still will have the Mark of Cain. I think much like Sam drinking demon's blood, he stopped, but it was always an uncertainty whether he would start up again. After Soulless Sam, that pretty much became a non-issue. With the possibility of Abel being introduced at some point later on, that Mark would still be important to the whole bloodlines mythos with Cain/Abel Sam/Dean Hunter/Men of Letters.....

My bet is definitely before the 200th musical-ish episode. To be that lighthearted and a milestone episode, it just wouldn't fit that Dean would still be a demon....

Forum Whiz
    If Dean's soul has been twisted does that mean he can take over other people like other demons can?

The title of the episode is "Black".

Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    The title of the episode is "Black".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    "Soul Survivor" seems to be the title for the third episode, but this episode title may be called "Black".
    Yah, I mentioned this a month ago and the title still hasn't been changed by a mod, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    Dean will be "healed" from being a demon, but he still will have the Mark of Cain. I think much like Sam drinking demon's blood, he stopped, but it was always an uncertainty whether he would start up again. After Soulless Sam, that pretty much became a non-issue. With the possibility of Abel being introduced at some point later on, that Mark would still be important to the whole bloodlines mythos with Cain/Abel Sam/Dean Hunter/Men of Letters.....

My bet is definitely before the 200th musical-ish episode. To be that lighthearted and a milestone episode, it just wouldn't fit that Dean would still be a demon....
    I hope there is at least a good explanation of how exactly Dean can be cured from being a demon and still be alive, though. I thought the Mark made him a demon? If the Mark sticks around, how will he be human again?

Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    If Dean's soul has been twisted does that mean he can take over other people like other demons can?
    I thought I read a Comic-Con report a couple weeks back that spoke about Dean having the ability to possess someone during a fight scene. I don't know if it was legit or made up, though. That same article had a lot of speculation.

I guess Cas will just heal him once he's human again and the Mark will just continue to influence him.

Why wouldn't Dean be able to possess people? He's a demon, ofc he can do that. And technically he does possess somebody. Himself, his own dead body.

We never saw what happened to that cured demon, but if the show wants to go on, Dean has to live.
    Last edited by taftvalue; 08-08-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taftvalue View Post
    I guess Cas will just heal him once he's human again and the Mark will just continue to influence him.

Why wouldn't Dean be able to possess people? He's a demon, ofc he can do that. And technically he does possess somebody. Himself, his own dead body.

We never saw what happened to that cured demon, but if the show wants to go on, Dean has to live.
    I agree with you Taft!

Season ten poster:

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...revealed/37760

And photos for "Black":

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...os-black/37840

I heard they would and it definitely shows that Jared's shoulder injury will be written, at least for a couple of episodes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast