No announcement yet.

#10.01 "Soul Survivor"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10.01 "Soul Survivor"

And here I was wanting the season premiere to be called "How To Train Your Demon".

Question: Do you have any scoop for Supernatural season 10? —Shelby
    Ausiello: Sure do. The Season 10 premiere, tentatively titled “Soul Survivor,” will introduce the new recurring role of Rowena, a tough but elegant woman who will stop at nothing to reclaim her power base. Here’s the interesting part: Actresses who have or can perfect a Scottish accent are preferred. Hmm…
    Scottish accent, huh? Could Crowley's son be part of S10's arc?

Mrs. Crowley? hmmmmm.......

Comment

the title is kinda funny, since not exactly much of Dean's soul should have survived

Rowenea.. scottish.. power base?

son of a witch!
      Last edited by taftvalue; 07-02-2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

They had been mentioning a lot that Crowley's mother was a witch....dunno, that's odd...unless of course Rowena has some way of curing Dean. Either that or somehow Crowley's son being now the "sole" survivor of that ship somehow altered things. With Mark Sheppard now being a regular (which he has never been I don't think), I would love to start getting more backstory on Crowley. Hopefully, we get some statement about his relationship to Naomi ....

Technically, Dean is the sole survivor the Knights of Hell...

"Soul" could also be a play on words, and it's still subject to changes....

I'm just super excited to FINALLY have some spoilers....
        Last edited by SuperSheltie; 07-02-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Interesting name, I wonder what this episode is going to be all about. I think what you guys are sayin about Crowley's mother make sense!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
            They had been mentioning a lot that Crowley's mother was a witch....dunno, that's odd...unless of course Rowena has some way of curing Dean. Either that or somehow Crowley's son being now the "sole" survivor of that ship somehow altered things. With Mark Sheppard now being a regular (which he has never been I don't think), I would love to start getting more backstory on Crowley. Hopefully, we get some statement about his relationship to Naomi ....

Technically, Dean is the sole survivor the Knights of Hell...

"Soul" could also be a play on words, and it's still subject to changes....

I'm just super excited to FINALLY have some spoilers....
            I don't know if we'll learn more about Crowley's relationship with Naomi since that one line from Crowley was a mistake that Robbie Thompson confessed(although I will always have this fan-fic idea that Crowley was an angel even before being a human, but that's just me, lol), but I do think we'll learn more about Crowley before he was a demon most definitely. It would be interesting if Crowley's witch mother sent Gavin back and that's why Gavin was so mad at Crowley in "Weekend At Bobby's".

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              I don't know if we'll learn more about Crowley's relationship with Naomi since that one line from Crowley was a mistake that Robbie Thompson confessed
              Really? I didn't know that. Huh.

And fan speculation seems to think that either 'Rowena' will be Crowley's wife (Gavin's mother) or Crowley, or rather Fergus' mother. I have to admit, with all the mentions of Crowley's mom being a witch this past season, I think it more likely the latter rather than the former.

Comment

Can't find the tweet anymore, but Supernaturalwiki still has it up:

According to Robbie Thompson, the writer of the episode, the line was either going to reference "Mesopotamia" or "Belize," and decided to go with Mesopotamia because he thought it "sounded funny," only later realizing the mistake.

Comment

Can't find the tweet anymore, but Supernaturalwiki still has it up:
                  good, it always confused me how a 400 year old demon could have been in ancient Mesopotamia

Comment

Well, that's funny about Robbie. Didn't know that. But that still doesn't explain about the fact they obvious hooked up in the past. LOL

I for one am extremely happy this looks like a Crowley-strong story arc next season. I love this character almost as much as Castiel (almost as much)...

I cannot wait to see Crowley's face when he meets up with mum....the one-liners will be epic!

Comment

Well yah, they hooked up, but I don't think much more will be said about that. Even if a mishap from Robbie when he should've said 'Belize', I will always think that Crowley was a protege of Naomi's for some time, they hooked up, but he then decided to rip his grace out and become a human which then in turn sells his soul and became a demon. That's like the only 'fan-fic' idea I've ever thought of when it comes to SPN too.

And I agree about Crowley finally getting a strong arc. He's a fascinating character and more so than even Castiel, imo.

Comment

According to Robbie Thompson, the writer of the episode, the line was either going to reference "Mesopotamia" or "Belize," and decided to go with Mesopotamia because he thought it "sounded funny," only later realizing the mistake.
                        Ah, thanks for the info! And whoops, yeah, he just created his own plot hole didn't he?

Also, apparently, this episode's title is not "Soul Survivor". Jim Michaels tweeted that it wasn't. I have no idea what it is called (and I don't know if it got changed from SS or the wrong title was put out or what?) but I'm not surprised that the title will be different. I've sort of lost track of how many times episode titles get changed for SPN.

Comment

I heard about that too, and I'm left to wonder if Ausiello actually spoke about the first episode being filmed, which is the third episode. Only time will tell I suppose.

Comment

Supposedly, this is season ten's synopsis:

Season 10 begins with Sam’s frantic search for his missing brother, who is gone without a trace. The road to recovering the wayward Dean takes Sam down dark paths, with consequences that will shake the boys to their core. Meanwhile, Castiel has to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Metatron’s campaign. With his grace failing and rogue angels still on the loose, Cass will face the ticking clock of his own mortality as all-new threats emerge to once again push all of our heroes to their limits.

Comment

I wonder what those all-new threats will be..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎