Collapse
No announcement yet.

#10.3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know for a fact he will be at least some what cured by the end of the third episode. But yeah, I was hoping this would last a little longer too.

Comment

Apparently, based on the trailer just out, Sam is using blood to cure Dean and Dean ain't liking it too much.

Trouble is, when we saw that demon cured last season, and how Crowley was just one step before being cured, the guilt and angst ran rampant. So we are going to get angsty Dean again? humph

Comment

I hope Dean won't be cured completely, I want him to be like Crowley.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                I hope Dean won't be cured completely, I want him to be like Crowley.
                Well I don't think Dean would ever be like Crowley, or even close, but that Mark of Cain will probably be laying some large role throughout this season and I still wonder how that will even get resolved. Dean being a demon though, from the looks of some of the pics I've seen, it does seem that Sam will be performing that third trial where he is going to cure Dean, but I doubt it'll have any effects on the actual trials since that has been some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                  Trouble is, when we saw that demon cured last season, and how Crowley was just one step before being cured, the guilt and angst ran rampant. So we are going to get angsty Dean again? humph
                  I'd rather it make Dean more emotional than we've ever seen him. Maybe he starts to say how he really feels about still hunting in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    Well I don't think Dean would ever be like Crowley, or even close, but that Mark of Cain will probably be laying some large role throughout this season and I still wonder how that will even get resolved. Dean being a demon though, from the looks of some of the pics I've seen, it does seem that Sam will be performing that third trial where he is going to cure Dean, but I doubt it'll have any effects on the actual trials since that has been some time now.
                    With 'like Crowley' I meant being caught somewhere between human and demon, but retaining the demonic powers. Won't happen because if they did there'd never again be a monster hunt episode, since they wouldn't stand a chance anyway, but still it's my pipe dream.

Comment

Watched the promo. Even after Dean is cured, there is no walking back those comment. There will be no reconciliation between him and Sam. Never, ever. Not after this. And Dean can't use the "it wasn't really me talking" excuse. What he said was 100% Dean. Now we finally find out that Deans "i'm proud of us" words at the end of last season were nothing but crap. A lie. Now we find finally out that Deans crocodile tears when Sam was hurt or killed in the last nine seasons were nothing but a sham. After nine seasons, we finally find out the truth. Dean hates and loathes Sam and his father. Always did and always will. He has hated Sam since the day he was born. Sam never wanted to be a hunter, but Dean dragged him into it. And now, of course, the jerk blames Sam for everything. I will continue watching SPN because it's a fantastic show. But from now on I will hate Dean Winchester. Rot in hell, Dean Winchester. Rot in hell.

Comment

pinetree, whatever he said was said by a demonic Dean, remember Demons are perverted human souls, so I would take everything that he said to Sam with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎