Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #10.3

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

#10.3

No title but it was announced (via Jim Michaels' twitter) that Jensen is going to be directing this episode. I don't know if they are planning on filming it first or not, though.

FINALLY, a spoiler!!! even if it's an itty bitty one....

Forum Whiz
    I might be wrong but ever since he started directing on Supernatural it always seems like he directs the third episode of every season.

I hope we'll get the episode titles soon

Most likely it'll be the first episode to be filmed, which means we'll probably only see a glimpse of this episode at Comic-Con and nothing from the season premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I might be wrong but ever since he started directing on Supernatural it always seems like he directs the third episode of every season.
    "Weekend At Bobby's" was the fourth episode of season six, but after that, his episodes have been the third ones("The Girl Next Door", "Heartache").

https://twitter.com/mishacollins/sta...675009/photo/1

Behind the scene picture of a scrapped up Castiel and Jensen Ackles. I hear this episode is now called "Soul Survivor" and if that's the case, then the bit about the Scottish witch may be in this episode.

As I thought, this episode is actually called "Soul Survivor", so here's a sneak peak of it!

And Comic-Con spoilers makes it sound like Sam and Dean don't even interact until this episode, or at least that's when they interact but Dean is captured in the 2nd episode because Demon!Dean supposedly is tied for most of this episode…trapped inside the MoL bunker it seems.

I wonder what Sam did.. kill innocents? Or drink demon blood again?

My guess is he drank demon blood, perhaps even went to hell through that rabbit hole that's still there looking for Dean. Now that Dean is a demon, even Sam killing demons to find him would be considered "monstrous" to Dean.

Forum Whiz
    Whatever it is it isn't just killing Demons. And if it's drinking blood I wonder why as part of the preview he didn't try to use his powers and/or if indeed did drink the blood if somehow he really is purified now after confessing and undergoing the trials. Man Jared looks so haggard these days. I think fatherhood has taken a lot of his time away from the gym. His face is so thin and it has been since he started the trials. I wonder if that has been by design. He could also use a little sun haha.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post

As I thought, this episode is actually called "Soul Survivor", so here's a sneak peak of it!

And Comic-Con spoilers makes it sound like Sam and Dean don't even interact until this episode, or at least that's when they interact but Dean is captured in the 2nd episode because Demon!Dean supposedly is tied for most of this episode…trapped inside the MoL bunker it seems.
    If you read the TCA interview I posted it infact is the first time they are reunited. I would assume Sam probably captures him in episode 2.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...-directs/41462

JENSEN ACKLES RETURNS TO THE HELM AS DIRECTOR — Sam (Jared Padalecki) continues his efforts to save Dean (Jensen Ackles) from the Mark of Cain. Crowley (Mark Sheppard) realizes Dean’s demonic antics are starting to cause problems for him in Hell so he searches out an unlikely ally –Castiel (Misha Collins). Jensen Ackles directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1001).

Forum Whiz
    I assume that Crowley wants to cure Dean just as bad as Sam does so he is instrumental in getting him back into the bunker. I wonder how Cas plays into that though. Good to see all hands are going to be on deck for the first few episodes as opposed to the breaks from each other we have had to endure through the past two seasons. Looks like the narrative is going to be much more focused and hopefully there will be less illogical hunts like for example going to Chicago after Metafiction or pretty much anytime the boys dropped everything to say go to a health spa or meet up with Jodi (although I love Sheriff Mills.)

I hope we'll see a Dean vs Castiel fight lol. Pretty sure he beats up Crowley (one of the episode stills depicts Crowley lying on the ground in front of Dean).

Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    I assume that Crowley wants to cure Dean just as bad as Sam does so he is instrumental in getting him back into the bunker. I wonder how Cas plays into that though. Good to see all hands are going to be on deck for the first few episodes as opposed to the breaks from each other we have had to endure through the past two seasons. Looks like the narrative is going to be much more focused and hopefully there will be less illogical hunts like for example going to Chicago after Metafiction or pretty much anytime the boys dropped everything to say go to a health spa or meet up with Jodi (although I love Sheriff Mills.)
    I really hope Dean proves to be incurable and instead has to live with himself, at least until the mid season finale..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast