No announcement yet.

Just who is Skye's father?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just who is Skye's father?

At the end of season 1 we "saw" Raina talking to Skye's father. Whoever this person is, the fact that he is Skye's father had made some people think that Skye is going to turn into some kind of monster.

Many people seem to think that Skye is either an Inhuman or the child of an Inhuman. Others have theories that Skye is at least part Kree, which is not necessarily in conflict with the Inhuman theory.

So - theories and reasons for theories?

Hmmm - ok, this is what we know:

Skye was able to take the curing transfusion from the Kree alien with no bad effects. That supports the Inhuman/Kree theories.

Raina knows what the deal is with Skye, and has referenced Skye "changing" into some sort of "monster". Raina also asked when/how Raina would change

Skye's "father" seems to be dripping blood from his hands. Some people think "Daddy" is sitting in a tub full of blood.
    Note: I am not sure at all that "father" is really Skye's father, as opposed to someone who wants to find Skye.

Any other clues that I have missed?

Comment

I was thinking the person who led the Inhumans before Blackbolt. So Skye is a princess of sorts and inhuman who has not been exposed to the terrigan mist yet or has been and has been but has yet to developed her powers.

Comment

I believe the Inhumans were led by a Genetic Council prior to Black Bolt's leadership. Black Bolt was accidently responsible for the death of several members of the Council (including his own parents), after which he filled the leadership role. But Black Bolt had an insane brother named Maximus, and I am starting to think he is the "father" we saw in the last episode.

If the show goes the "Inhuman" route, it will be interesting how deep they go into the Inhumans story. I am thinking not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          I believe the Inhumans were led by a Genetic Council prior to Black Bolt's leadership. Black Bolt was accidently responsible for the death of several members of the Council (including his own parents), after which he filled the leadership role. But Black Bolt had an insane brother named Maximus, and I am starting to think he is the "father" we saw in the last episode.

If the show goes the "Inhuman" route, it will be interesting how deep they go into the Inhumans story. I am thinking not too much.
          Why not? I am beginning to doubt will get an inhuman movie. Marvel seems to have other cosmic plans.

Comment

Good point. I know there has been quite a bit written about Marvel moving away from the X-Men and having the Inhumans be more or less a non-Fox owned replacement. I guess I had assumed that the Inhumans would show up first in a movie, but who is to say they won't be first introduced in AoS.

Comment

My guess is that her parents are Inhuman and obviously because of that I think Skye is as well. Nothing concrete really but that's just my speculation. We'll soon find out (hopefully lol).

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎