Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    The overwhelming demand to watch Luke Cage reportedly caused Netflix to crash Saturday. Ive never seen that happen with the service!

I'm up to episode 7. I enjoy it, but not as much as the other two shows. It's got real pacing issues, and Luke himself is a bit of an enigma. That's fine if they aren't done telling his backstory, but I'm not understanding all of his choices.

Okay, finished up today. That was quite difficult to get all the way through. Right around the halfway point, [SPOILER]when Cottonmouth walks on all charges and then dies[/SPOILER], the whole show just went into the toilet for me. It felt like they spent the first half building towards one thing, and then did a complete about face and turned it into the second half of something else. It's almost as if they were sitting on two seasons and Netflix uploaded the first half of season 1 and the second half of season 2 by mistake.

Sadly, Marvel's Netflix streak ends at 3. Here's to hoping they start a new one up with Iron Fist.

Luke Cage renewed for Season 2!!!

Makes sense. I didn't love it, but supposedly the views were through the roof. Be nice if Netflix actually told us the numbers.

It's a matter of when cause with The Defenders and Iron Fist next year, Daredevil S3 and The Punisher series afterward, Netflix will have to up their Marvel series quota to at least 3 per year; otherwise we won't see Luke Cage S2 until 2019 at the earliest; and we still don't know if Jessica Jones gets a second season too and where that would fit in their schedule. Honestly, they could do 4 a year spacing them out 3-4 months at a time.

The series has added Mustafa Shakir (The Deuce) and Gabrielle Dennis (Rosewood) for Season 2, playing John McIver, a charismatic Harlem leader focused on vengeance, and Tilda Johnson, a holistic doctor whose complicated history with the neighborhood continues to haunt her.

http://tvline.com/2017/07/06/andy-ga...ith-herve-hbo/

The first image from S2 has arrived (The image is a bit of a spoiler if you haven't seen The Defenders); so I'll just link the image and those who have seen Defenders will know what the spoiler is:

https://i2.wp.com/superheronews.com/...fo&ssl=1&w=800

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345