Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does everyone fall in love with clark??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does everyone fall in love with clark??

Chloe has always been in love with clark. Lana always tries to understand why he rejects her. And Lois, the prettiest of all... She fell in love immediately with him but always denied it. What ya think bout it?? Is clark kent that attractive?? I think he was very dumb when he rejected Lana. He aint able to deal with girls, maybe he should take lessons from his friend (??) Lex Luthor...

Because he's the main character. And because the show writers don't believe in platonic relationships between men and women.

Comment

I dont agree on that, its clear that the relationship between clark and lana is a platonic one. They both try to chase perfection to get to each other. P.S. Most of the time its not physical love

Comment

Clark and Chloe were platonic despite her feelings. Clark had romantic feelings towards Lana from the get go, there was never any room for friendship. When they weren't together they were pining to get together. With Lois if there was any attraction from the beginning it was physical. The love came way much later, like in S8 and even then they only really got together in S9.

Comment

And he's super hot.

Comment

It really messes with Lex when all the women are swooning over Clark; whether they meant it or not.

Comment

Basically he's the main character, and in every show there are always love interest's to do with the main character in order to generate discussion amongst fans

Comment

More importantly: "why does everyone fall in love with Lana?"

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                  More importantly: "why does everyone fall in love with Lana?"
                  Exactly!!

And he's super hot.
                  Yes, super hot + integrity (which he has in spades) = totally lovable.

Of course, I guess a lot of the other characters are always running around, fretting that he is "lying" to them about something and "hiding" things; and as a viewer I always have a hard time remembering that they "see" that dimension to his character (b/c of course we viewers know the whole story). But nevertheless the other characters do also seem to perceive that he does have a strong core of integrity....

Comment

lol!! but we already know the answer to that question!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎