No announcement yet.

Daredevil (Netflix) - Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Luke Cage is the second of the four characters that will be getting their own series on Netflix. Its likely he'll make an appearance as well as Jessica Jones and Iron Fist the third and fourth characters getting the Netflix treatment. The end game is a team up series there after so it makes sense to introduce each character in each others series'.
    Are you sure? I thought Jessica Jones was going second. They were already talking about putting together a writing staff this past summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
      Are you sure? I thought Jessica Jones was going second. They were already talking about putting together a writing staff this past summer.
      Not sure, it could be any of them after Daredevil.

Comment

Steven DeKnight hints there could be more than one season of the Marvel's Daredevil Netflix show.

Comment

The creators of the Netflix Daredevil series talk about the potential for Bullseye.

Comment

Comment

Hadn't commented on this yet, but please let it be better than the film version...

Comment

Comment

New full length trailer is up. I'll leave hyperlinking and embedding to others.

I think it looks fantastic, personally.

Comment

Comment

Looks good. Not my cup of tea, but should excite those who wanted Marvel to be more grim and dark. I just really wish more people would watch Agent Carter. It is the best comic book show on television by a long shot. Peggy is a great role model and show is wonderfully written.

Comment

I still will think that a broadcast network (ABC) version of Daredevil would've been great. Legal drama + superheroes? I know with Netflix they'll try to push boundaries with blood and violence and hey some people are into that, not me. I'd rather have something make me smile once in a while.

With that said... I really have a lot of respect for Steve DeKnight from my interactions with him at Smallville and if anybody can make this good, it's him.

Comment

Oh my. I just drooled because my jaw hit the floor watching the trailer. Im hooked already!

Comment

It looks incredible. I will definitely be bingeing and completing the first season by the end of that weekend like many other Netflixers. The only downside is that everyone will be viewing the season at different paces so it will be hard to talk about each episode in a medium like forums (here).

Comment

Okay are the showrunners of current superhero shows deliberately trying to be tools and change things for the sake of change? Where's the classic red costume? Oh, wait.........I'm so stupid, its not "grounded, gritty, or realistic enough"..........so we get a black thing that looks like the Daredevil costume from "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk" from 1989. Yeah good job guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
                                Okay are the showrunners of current superhero shows deliberately trying to be tools and change things for the sake of change? Where's the classic red costume? Oh, wait.........I'm so stupid, its not "grounded, gritty, or realistic enough"..........so we get a black thing that looks like the Daredevil costume from "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk" from 1989. Yeah good job guys.
                                It is not change for the sake of change. He had costume like in the trailer in the comics. It is called a prototype. Daredevil will get the red costume eventually. Marvel is far more embracing of comic book designs these days then DC and FOX.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎