Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daredevil (Netflix) - Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

First shoot of Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page. She was seen filming a scene with Elden Henson who is playing Foggy Nelson.

Comment

Another casting addition.

Comment

With names like D'Onofrio and Glenn this show has some big hitters in it. I'd hope to see Kingpin at least in every 2nd episode but Stick will have much less air time unless they go with a long series of flashbacks like in Arrow.

Comment

Charlie Cox begins filming comic-superhero series 'Daredevil' with shoots in Brooklyn

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-11-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Logo:

Comment

Synopsis revealed as well:

"Marvel's Daredevil" is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.

Comment

Comment

Here's a better image of the logo:

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-11-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87

That's the concept art of the new costume. They're taking it straight out of Frank Miller's Man Without Fear.

Comment

I'm interested in this show but I doubt I would watch it. If it wasn't exclusive to Netflix I would definity watch it.

Comment

Rosario Dawson is Claire Temple.

Comment

definitely proto suit.

Last edited by KSiteTV; 10-11-2014, 03:47 PM. Reason: Marvel doesn't need the traffic

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Rosario Dawson is Claire Temple.
                            I hear she might be the MCU version of Night Nurse! So excited, hopefully this means Goliath and Luke Cage are not far behind and might show up in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                              I hear she might be the MCU version of Night Nurse! So excited, hopefully this means Goliath and Luke Cage are not far behind and might show up in this show.
                              Luke Cage is the second of the four characters that will be getting their own series on Netflix. Its likely he'll make an appearance as well as Jessica Jones and Iron Fist the third and fourth characters getting the Netflix treatment. The end game is a team up series there after so it makes sense to introduce each character in each others series'.
                              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-11-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                                Yeah it's pretty much confirmed she is Night nurse.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎